• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, my dealership has finally come up with the bikes...

My red one has not arrived yet.  :edit:

Some people have recieved their black ones. :verymad:

I was called and offered a white one, and I declined as I DO NOT like that color.. I have actually sat in one of them... ::)

I called and inquired and they said they do not know when it will get there, but it should be in the next 2 weeks, but that I could have a black one sooner...

Should I wait and go with my color although I "might" miss out on biketoberfest or should I just suck it up and take the black one and be like every other vehicle I have previously owned for the exception of my current F-150?Â

I look forward to your vote and comments!
:read: :read: :read:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Since you can't get silver, My choice would have to be red. My dealer has had a red one for two weeks now and they have not assembled it yet. They did assemble a white one and I have to agree-not a chance. The white one still sits...

·
Registered
476 Posts
You have a hard decision, really all of the colors are nice but on a motorcyle you can never go wrong with BLACK. I know I wanted to at least see a red one before I bought mine but it seems that most of the dealers at least around here can only get black or white, no shades of red.
Good luck with your decision, no matter what you decide you won't go wrong with the bike that sits under that few 100s of an inch of paint. ::)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
well if it was me i would get the color i want you are the one paying for it and you should get the one you want and if you can not get it from that dealer than time to take your business else where

JMO

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Go red bro.. white is boring, black is too old school.. Red is the only color I'd go for in an '07 (unless it was that blue LE with racing strips)

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Don't ever settle. Wait for the color you really want or you will regret it later.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I just got my red and LOVE it. (not to rub it in here) However, the black ones do look really nice, especially when de-badged. The solid black and chrome looks great. I might talk to the dealer and see what kind of discount they might give for you taking the black, and for all of the run-around.

It still amazes me the 'shortage' some dealers in some parts of the country have. I know of 4 blacks, 1 white, 1 silver, and 1 blue sitting at dealerships right now, all brand new. There was 1 red, but I rode it home yesterday. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i seen the red for the first time and it is sharp i would try a different dealship you have gave them their chance time to go looking again for what you want

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just saw a red one at my dealer here in SC.Looks alot better than i thought it would.If thats your color i would wait.Although you cant go wrong with black either.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
wait for what you want bro. that is, unless you're going to put custom paint on it anyway.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I like white the best, but got the silver. Couldn't pass up the deal on the last 2006 on the floor. It's I big investment, get the one you want. There will be other events, but you only get one shot at the bikes color.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Wait for the colour you want.
Otherwise spend the next couple of years wishing you'd been more patient.
I love my black but that's the only option in Aust anyway.
It looks sharp but shows every scratch and mark

·
Registered
166 Posts
Definately wait for the color you want, don't start a good thing with regrets!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Emilio,

Hold out for the red.

You know I love Black (Because I'm getting the other Black one from the same dealer as you) but I know you want the red and believe you should just wait on it. Like someone on this thread said, there will be other bike events, so hold out for what you really want.

(Especially if they told you it will probably only be another two weeks).

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wait for the red. It's the color you want so hold out for it. You'll be kicking yourself for buying the black when you see a red one on the road for the first time that would have probably been your bike had you waited an extra couple of weeks. Biketober Fest is an annual event and it'll be back next year. But, if you buy a "second choice" bike then you'll be stuck with it a lot longer.
By the way, I like the black more than the red. Black and chrome ALWAYS works.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts