M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just loaded the black 109 desktop and now my computer is REALLY slow..........

...figures.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
dicarlos said:
I just loaded the black 109 desktop and now my computer is REALLY slow..........

...figures.
:a20: .................... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thanks man but did anyone else notice the the Black ones are the only ones that have changed the red and white have all the stock bits like the 06 and the blacks ones they put more time and effort into I suppose they know they will sell more Black one cause they are by far the Best out there :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Xhiler8r said:
Thanks man but did anyone else notice the the Black ones are the only ones that have changed the red and white have all the stock bits like the 06 and the blacks ones they put more time and effort into I suppose they know they will sell more Black one cause they are by far the Best out there :bigthumbsup:
It's called getting 'hung'

How do you make an 07 out of an 06????

I heard the jackets they send the black 109 owners are reversible.
Any guesses on the inside color???

And yes the shiny side does make you go faster.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
dicarlos said:

...figures.
So...save the file to your computer, resize it to a standard JPG or PNG, and use that resized file instead of the real one. The real one's about 500K...and you'll get fairly clear image by shrinking down to 100K with microsoft's image resizer. :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
wildwolf said:
So...save the file to your computer, resize it to a standard JPG or PNG, and use that resized file instead of the real one. The real one's about 500K...and you'll get fairly clear image by shrinking down to 100K with microsoft's image resizer. :)
Wildwolf, I think you missed something. :joke:
Go back and look at the original post reeal hard. ::)
Did you find it? :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Animal said:
Wildwolf, I think you missed something. :joke:
Go back and look at the original post reeal hard. ::)
Did you find it? :D
Oh...well I thought he have been serious, as we all know the one with "Blue" in the color scheme is faster. Blue Suzukis are always fastest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts