M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of the White and Red 07's. The Red 109 is still in the Crate. I got them to open it and let me see and take some pictures of it. I really like the Red alot :)

Told you the Red was HOT!!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
2 wheeled additions for our municiple fire and ambulance fleet. I think the white is going to sit on showroom floors..............
.....and you know it's going to be the slowest.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Thx for the pics   the RED is sweet....but I still love my black one. White is no good for me at all....not even a little bit

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Thanks for the pics................................. the crate the red one is has had the crap beat out of it :eek:....poor thing :p

·
Registered
572 Posts
Bonehead said:
Thanks for the pics................................. the crate the red one is has had the crap beat out of it :eek:....poor thing :p
I think it was the bike wanting to get out of that crate and go run with it's brothers and sisters already out there on the road...

:)

·
Registered
703 Posts
I can`t use to that white one. That just isn`t me but again, different strokes for different folks! Get the black one because everyone knows its the fastest :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
The more I see the white the more I like it.... 8)

If you added some type of design to it, it would be super hot. ie. flames or something

·
Registered
898 Posts
Bonehead said:
Thanks for the pics................................. the crate the red one is has had the crap beat out of it :eek:....poor thing :p
i was thinking the same thing damn :eek:

khrome

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Frankly I'm not thrilled with ANY of the colors, '06 or '07, that's why I had mine painted the exact color I wanted. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Quinn said:
debadge the white and its like canvas waiting to be painted on.
A chalk outline would be more like it

·
Registered
205 Posts
If that white is the same white as on the limitted edition Busa, then it should look better in person than it does in the pics.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The red's not dark enough for my taste, and the white just looks like it's missing something. Maybe they look better in person.

Glad I got Blurple before they ran out!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Are these new colors in addition to the current colors, or are they replacing them? I hope they aren't replacing them because I still like the black and the blurple better.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I still like my black the best :bigthumbsup: The red is okay, but the white - well maybe for my wife! Just my opinion, but it just does not do anything for me!

·
Registered
426 Posts
07' colors are only supposed to black, white, red. No more silver or blurple.
They should have kept the silver and black, and added the red. A local dealer can't give a leftover blurple away here. I don't like the white - at all.
Doesn't seem to fit this bike's personality. I like the black. Fits this bike perfect. Although the red IS hot.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
If the red is actually the '06 Busa red, like it appears to be, then you just have to get a honey colored layer or two added to it, re-clear it in a gold flake metallic and you should have a gorgeos (and darker) candy apple red that would look bad ass with some silver or gold tribal designs on it.

G

·
That red is getting to me more and more...

It will be a solid battle between that and the black...

The white looks much better in those pictures than in the website... Is that a pearl white???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes it is a Pearl Metalic look. Hard to tell from the pictures. It actually looks better in person. But I still prefer the Red.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts