M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Some of the covers on the motor are metal,instead of plastic.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Do you mean,the "new Black ones are as fast,as the Old Silver ones? :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
The '07 blacks utilize nanotech to take advantage of the full spectrum absorbsion by black of sunlight and provide an assist to the FI which is not available in other colors. ;>

·
Registered
172 Posts
fourthrider said:
The '07 blacks utilize nanotech to take advantage of the full spectrum absorbsion by black of sunlight and provide an assist to the FI which is not available in other colors. ;>
fourthrider,

You forgot to mention on the Black for 07 they also adjusted the Cussawdle Valves and re-routed the Rogerfroamasides. This is part of what makes the 07 Black the fastest one of the bunch. :bigthumbsup:

Ric

·
Registered
12 Posts
OK...For those who are "Color Challenged"...I have owned several motorcycles. All BLACK!!! So I got my 109 a few days ago...went through the overfull thing, etc. I'm trying to be good about the 3500rpm break in thing. So I'm cruising about 70 when the voice in my head says "the service manager did say to 'let it breath' once in a while". I just grabbed the throttle. It was like my V-Max, only this stops and turns. I look down and noticed something amazing as I crossed 120. I let her slow down. Pulled over. Put it on the sidestand, and stepped beck. So if you have a black, or red, blurple, white, it doesn't matter. When you're fast enough to rip the paint right off your bike...
IT WILL BE SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Ric,don't forget about the New TOP Secret Flux Capacitor :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep, just 3 new chrome plated covers (cylinder head, secondary and drive unit) were the only difference for the '07......and about $1000 in price now......

G

·
No, they didn't jack them up that much. it was about 2-3 hundred. Saw the new 07 yesterday. The red is really cooooool.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
this is a repost, but...

everyone knows that the silver and burple bikes are more susceptible to the photoelectric effect. this effect generates an electric field in the metal of the bike due to incoming photons being reflected rather than absorbed. the electric field polarizes the air molecules and creates more air resistance, slowing the bike down.

black bikes, in addition to the lower air resistance, emit Hawking radiation similar to what's found in black holes. the antiparticles generated trail the bike due to it's forward velocity, and create small antimatter explosions...propelling the bike forward at an enormous rate.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Here in OZ the 07 mod has a few cosmetic changes. the swing arm is steel
The Flux Capacitor has been doubled and a mod added to double the output
It is still the sweetest thing on the street !!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts