M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... :edit:

Thankfully I wasn't far from home while on one of my many long trips! For some reason I didn't even bring my backpack with me this time as I was just leaving the house to go get some coffee and visit one of my hot little redhead friends! My backpack has my original clutch cable in it and I seem to always have it on me! Dang! :redfaced:

I walked home about 3 miles, got the backpack, some tools and walked back to put the stock cable back on. So, now I just got the bike put back together in under 20 minutes! How's that for a record? I'm going to buy another Barnett cable and hope this one will be the improved version. I'm not going to complain how the oldschool Barnett cable sucked because it lasted me over 16,000 miles. Not too bad! This gives me reason to gather more money up and buy more goodies for me and the bike! :D

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Cam,
Send it in and they will repair it with the new changes. I have two barnett's and a stocker to keep me rolling.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Well....... 1/2 a hero

·
Registered
423 Posts
Good thing you had a spare. I was bikeless for 4 days.......4 DAYS!!!!..... when my cable snapped. luckily I was just pulling into my driveway when it happened.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah, I kept my stocker just in case. Haven't seen any problem with the Barnett, but that's when it happens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts