M109 Rider Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 8 Results
  1. How to, step by step
    Hi All, I have just posted a video of a complete engine tear-down for gearbox repair and oil mod. DON'T DO THE PIN MOD WITHOUT WATCHING THIS!!! you may be making your gearbox suffer.
  2. General MC Board
    Hey guys, I just recently got my 109 and have noticed its not as big of a bike that I thought it was. Im 6'3" 285-290lbs "not fat" and I make this bike look small. Hell actually i make any bike look small. I was wondering if there are a few mods I could do that would help make the m109 appear...
  3. General MC Board
    Well i am thinking about converting my 9 into a bagger. I would be making all the parts with aluminum or stainless because i hate fiberglass. Any ways I was fooling around in paint and this is what I came up with. Dont make fun of it. I am not a designer for petes sake. So what do you guys think...
  4. M109R Shop Talk
    I have an 06 Blurple 109, and am looking to get the Vstream shield for it. I'm leaning towards the Touring with the modified lower mount (I'm 6'), and have seen there are the Dark Tint and the Light Tint (almost clear) versions. On some bike colors, the Light Tint looks way better, however on...
  5. Canada
    1st Annual Bike Show Sat. July 25th,2009 Free BBQ Hotdogs - Drinks- Live Music by "Plan B" (Classic Rock n Roll) 18682 N Hwy 88 Lockeford (behind the Chevron- Across from Georges Lockeford Inn/ Lounge) At RoShamBo Salon All makes & Models welcome! 1st,2nd,3rd place in 3 classes...
1-5 of 8 Results