M109 Rider Forums banner

Lets all meet up at the B.B.&BBQ

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  imgregd 
#1 ·
How about all the Ark 109 riders meet up,hang out and do a little riding together. My wife and I will be there this yr for the first time. Anyone interested can give me a shout and we can come up with a meeting place. :bigthumbsup:

#5 ·
2ff2r said:
Does anyone plan on doing any of the poker runs?
If she'll go for a ride with me...I'll probably end up poki....oh wait...you meant rides where you get cards...Probably not because those are usually too structured for my taste. I'm just not a "bar to bar" type of rider.

#6 ·
Ctatyk said:
*chuckles*
I vote for meeting at Rich's house.
Meeting at Starbuck's sucked butt!! It was cool...but I hate coffee!!!
They sell Water, Tea, and other beverages..... :D

BigC, for the last 2 years we have coordinated a group gathering / get together for bikes blues and BBQ... Usually Weds through Sunday with lots of riding planned. Somehow last year a bunch of people ended up at my place... :dontknow: :D

Watch the MC Events thread for details. (We have people come from many places outside of AR)

#13 ·
Thanks for reviving this post!
I'd totally forgotten what my bike looks like with stock pipes & without the custom intakes!!!!
I'm going to be down that way, but not for sure on if I'll be in town long. I'm not big on crowds & I know that there are some good roads East of there too.
Ya'll have a blast & stay healthy! I won't tell you to be safe, because that's NEVER fun!
Peace & health to you all!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.