M109 Rider Forums banner

109 Sightings

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  purvistechie 
#1 ·
Saw a black 9 with Zuk bags in Hopkins last night 7/15/08 on Main Street. Was on the bike too but it was parked in the lot......anyone here???

#3 ·
Aug 9th around 4:30 - Silver, on Wisconson 35 and 60 in Nelson. Just short of Wabasha (South of Pepin). What a great day for a ride! Anyone here?

#4 ·
I parked next to a silver 06 on Saturday on west 7th in St. Paul but never say the owner.

#5 ·
Yellow LE

Saw a Yellow LE Northbound on 169 just north of 610 today (Sunday) at 5:40 PM....
Anyone here??

#6 ·
Saw a white one go by my house while I was cutting the grass on Wednesday. West Bush Lake Road and 101st in West Bloomington!
Who was it??? Anyone here??

#7 ·
Saw a blue LE on Friday night Hwy 47 in Ramsey.

#8 ·
10/31/08 Halloween.

Think I saw a Sliver heading North on 169 from Shakopee to Bloomington during lunch time. I had my 9 out too.

Just think, it could be snowing!! :(

#11 ·
Just seeing this thread now...

I saw a 9 parked in the motorcycle parking at the Thomson campus in Eagan last fall. I left my card on his tank telling him to shoot me an e-mail, but never heard from him.

Edit: Also, I saw a BUNCH of super cool 9's this past weekend... :)

#13 ·
Saw a black 9 on Cedar Ave in Apple Valley today; riding with a Harley if I recall correctly. Not debadged and I think the guy was wearing a black sleeveless shirt?? Maybe? Was it you?

#14 ·
Saw a silver 9 on Hampshire just south of Old Shakopee Rd. in Bloomington this morning at about 8:15 am. (Tues Aug 28th). Anyone on the board?

#15 ·
See a white one in Winston Salem the owner works at Marshalls. Another in Downtown Winston Salem before the MAM, talked about the web site, Third one a black one on Stratford road followed me from business 40 then turned left into the mall; I went to Hooters.

Seen three or four the week of the 4th at deals gap, anyone from here?

Anyone on here?

#16 ·
Um.....this is the Minnesota board so I think that I can safely say no. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.