M109 Rider Forums banner

elko nev ralley

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Mntsnow 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: elko nev ralley

Who's up for going? I would enjoy going! This is the weekend that there is a PGR Meet and Greet down in the 4 corners area but I couldn't get that much time off but Elko is close enough I could pull off one night away since it's just a day ride from SLC.

#3 ·

I have been wanting to go to this for the last couple of years. My brother is in Elko and rides a Honda Shadow 1100 that he bought from a guy on this site. Unfortunately it is always the same time of year each year, right at my anniversary. 2 years ago it was on my wedding day, the next year was still on anniversary weekend. This year we are celebrating the week before, but doubt if we will have the money to make another Elko trip so soon (was there last weekend for my nephew's graduation).

Someday..........................

#7 ·

Not going to work for me :( Boss is on Vacation so work is in the way and we are in the process of moving back into our house which has to be completed before the end of the month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.