M109 Rider Forums banner

Oops & Welcome!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Mntsnow 
G
#1 ·
According to Paul, I guess I made a future member's wife of here (Daryl, maybe off on the spelling) mad at me because I showed him my bike while he was at the dealer looking at them. So I apologize to the wife :( But :welcome: Daryl and I'm sure you will love this bike like many, many others :bigthumbsup: :congrats: Look forward to getting together soon :D

#2 ·
Welcome aboard Daryl! Paul called me as I was headed out to my daughters graduation tonight to let me know he was at the dealers with Daryl and it sounded like he was getting the 08 charcoal one :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Ok Darell Lewis is the new proud owner. He has a long list of mods that he is ready to begin, some of them are already in his garage. Good thing I drove the car down to the shop so he had a way to bring everything back to the house.
A big thanks goes out to my9 for sealing his decision on what bike to buy. :bigthumbsup:
hopefully Darell will join the site soon and post up.

#6 ·
Welcome Darell. :welcome: :congrats: Hope the wife's not too mad. :evil: Mine was okay right up until the day I was going in to buy it, then she told me I had to have a friend take me because she couldn't act happy watching me spend that much money :'(, and didn't want to piss me off. This of course a month after I bought her a Pontiac G6. Women, go figure. :dontknow:
Let me know if you want to ride. :doorag:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.