M109 Rider Forums banner

NEW YORK PHATBOYZ MOTORCYCLE CLUB **** UPDATED ****

16K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  ElvisFromParis 
#1 ·
FELLOWS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW....... WE HAVE 28 MEMBERS TO DATE. AND THIS IS WHAT WE WOULD LOOK LIKE....

NICE, RIGHT....

PAT G. PRESIDENT

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks Che',
Yes we ride hard....but not to hard..... Good luck buddy, and work on your skills....BUT MOST INPORTANT BEEEEEEE SAFE. Check back with us later.....

Pat G.
President

#14 ·
Lost,
Not to seem harsh, but if the guy is new......he's going to try to keep up with us....... THAT MEANS HE IS GOING TO PUSH IT TO TRY TO KEEP UP....... AND THAT IS NOT SAFE FOR A NEW RIDER...... THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING....

THANK YOU......... PAT G.

#15 ·
That is fine if you feel that way. I can tell you from 20+ years of riding that I have ridden with guys who are new riders and ride very well and I have ridden with guys who have ridden as long as I have and they are horrible with bad habits and more balls than brains. So,I guess all I am really saying is you can not make a determination on anyones riding abilities by the amount of time he or she has been riding. If you are going to organize a club on a public forum board than all should be included if they so desire to be in the group. If that is not how you choose to run your group than PM the person and explain why he or she is being excluded. Since you feel it necessary to emphasize your statement by going to caps. I will say that if you are concerned about safety you should realize that riding hard in a large group is foolish anyway. JMHO Che anytime you want to ride look me up, I can be found out east on most Sundays that I am off and don't mind riding at a leisurely pace. Ray

#19 ·
lovethetwins said:
thanks papa, maybe one day i'll get a chance to check you guys out. :bigthumbsup:
Kewl the more the 9's the better :D is that the new gray 9 you got? i am still waiting to see one up close ::) maybe you can get that beast down to OBI sometime bro :bigthumbsup: ........Ride safe and happy........Papa

#20 ·
Looking good fellas (and ladies if any, but guessing not since it's the Phat Boyz).

Shoot, between the New York family, the DC region family and the Delaware/PA/Jersey family we should be able to get a mean gathering up here in the Norteast somewhere.

For those of us that are not local but may happen to be rollin' by on any given Sunday, what or where is the OBI?

BTW, I'm in Maryland...but originally from NE.

J.

#21 ·
hey pat as you said about the bike being the beast and all..hey if you guys blow me away..i dont mind..im not gonna push myself into trying to keep up if i cant..as long as i know where you are going..fine then i will meet ya there..lol

as for the nin er from maryland..cool feel free to come on up to long island and hang out..i was gonna take a ride to maryland with the bike to see my cousin..but he had other plans..sooner or later i will ride down there.if you need directions..let me know

#22 ·
Seem's like the Phatboyz club has got a rep for riding hard :dontknow: ,This is not really true ,we ride on our planned trips safe and controlled ,now there are 3 or 4 of us that hang on a regular who know eachother's habits and keep in those limits but for the majority of our ride with large groups of peep's we keep it in the limits and on our own lines .Please do not let the misconception that we are reckless and speed hungry deter you from coming aboard our little group of people :D Everyone is welcome in the group :bigthumbsup: ....ride safe and happy .........Papa

#24 ·
Slivr said:
Looking good fellas (and ladies if any, but guessing not since it's the Phat Boyz).

Shoot, between the New York family, the DC region family and the Delaware/PA/Jersey family we should be able to get a mean gathering up here in the Norteast somewhere.

For those of us that are not local but may happen to be rollin' by on any given Sunday, what or where is the OBI?

BTW, I'm in Maryland...but originally from NE.

J.
The OBI is an abandoned parking lot of the old "Oak Beach Inn" on Ocean Parkway, midway between the Wantagh Parkway and Robert Moses Causeway. Haven't made it there yet this year, but I'm hoping to see some of the guys there this weekend.

Ron

#25 ·
papalobo said:
Seem's like the Phatboyz club has got a rep for riding hard :dontknow: ,This is not really true ,we ride on our planned trips safe and controlled ,now there are 3 or 4 of us that hang on a regular who know eachother's habits and keep in those limits but for the majority of our ride with large groups of peep's we keep it in the limits and on our own lines .Please do not let the misconception that we are reckless and speed hungry deter you from coming aboard our little group of people :D Everyone is welcome in the group :bigthumbsup: ....ride safe and happy .........Papa
Hey Papa, At no time did I imply that you guys ride reckless or beyond your limits. I merely stated that anyone who wants to ride with your group which was put together on a public forum should be welcome and not excluded because they have only been on 2 wheels for a shorter time than some others. Clearly, Che was told to check back later after he worked on his skills. While I am not looking to continue with the back and forth, I stand by my statement and wish you guys a safe and enjoyable riding season.

#26 ·
lostrider said:
Hey Papa, At no time did I imply that you guys ride reckless or beyond your limits. I merely stated that anyone who wants to ride with your group which was put together on a public forum should be welcome and not excluded because they have only been on 2 wheels for a shorter time than some others. Clearly, Che was told to check back later after he worked on his skills. While I am not looking to continue with the back and forth, I stand by my statement and wish you guys a safe and enjoyable riding season.
Ray , that was not directed to you bro :D only letting peeps know all are welcome not just vet's :bigthumbsup: as for you statement you stand behind brother , i agree with you 100% on it and that is why i posted what i did ;) ride safe and happy bro and i hope to see that fat azz black 9 of yours at OBI soon .......Papa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.