M109 Rider Forums banner

South East QUEENSLAND Ride ...Comming Soon....18 May 08.

4K views 84 replies 18 participants last post by  ozzy 109 
#1 ·
Im thinking a run to Nimbin for morning tee and BYRON BAY for lunch then home via gold coast hinterland :evil: :evil: :evil: :bigthumbsup:

#5 ·
Re: South East QUEENSLAND Ride ...Comming Soon.....

Hash cookie's and hemp tea............

daves not here man what a trip :doorag:

#7 ·
Re: South East QUEENSLAND Ride ...Comming Soon...Sun 18 May 08..

Am thinking that Sunday18th May might work. Shouldnt be any markets or concerts on in BYRON . Good to see the usual suspects chiming in...now how about some of the new guys comming along...seems to be quite a few new riders in SE QLD who who havent met yet and are looking to ride

#8 ·

Last time I did the NSW area ride it started at 9 at GC and I was still in Mulimbimby at 3.30 so had a late arrival home on Sunshine Coast. please bear this in mind when start times and finish areas are considered. It can be 3hrs from NSW to home and at least 2hrs to Robina going down.Still interested though.

#9 ·

New one here.....Live on Gold Coast..Am trying to arrange some things so I can join you on the ride..sounds good.
Has anyone removed baffles..do we lose any performance,I imagine it's easier/cheaper than pipe change ?.
Has anyone put a shift kit in...was it a real difference and worth the $'s ?

Stay Safe. 8)

#10 ·

After riding with a few of you fellow QLDers to Gilly (you know who you are) ::)
I had to do a bit of soul-searching :pray:
and relfect on the fact that i quite like having a license :D

even so you can count me in, should be fun :bigthumbsup:

Oz VZR 07 said:
Good to see the usual suspects chiming in...now how about some of the new guys comming along...seems to be quite a few new riders in SE QLD who who havent met yet and are looking to ride
:agree: :agree:

There have been heaps of new QLD M109r's posting about any upcoming rides
Nows your chance the more the merrier :D

#12 ·
Re: South East QUEENSLAND Ride ...Comming Soon...Sun 18 May 08..

Oz VZR 07 said:
Am thinking that Sunday18th May might work. Shouldnt be any markets or concerts on in BYRON . Good to see the usual suspects chiming in...now how about some of the new guys comming along...seems to be quite a few new riders in SE QLD who who havent met yet and are looking to ride
Just checked my schedule..i can make it that date :bigthumbsup: meet you freaks in byron :bigthumbsup: :evil:

#24 ·
:bigthumbsup: like to join you. :welcome:
my ride is still in the shop :cus:, waiting for rego, but by then it should be ready to ride
as long as you take it easy, I still have to run her in!
Can I join you at Robina?

#25 ·
Ozzy 109 said:
Is that all :D think me arse can handle that after Gilly :bigthumbsup:
What did you boys get up to in Gilly ::) ???

Unfortunatley I'm moving house that weekend else I'd be in, have a good one and think of me lugging furniture :edit:

Greg H

#26 ·
kurtlin_aus said:
:bigthumbsup: like to join you. :welcome:
my ride is still in the shop :cus:, waiting for rego, but by then it should be ready to ride
as long as you take it easy, I still have to run her in!
Can I join you at Robina?
Kurt we will be meeting the Brissy Guys at Caltex Movie World then heading in land Mt Nathan up through the Numinbah Race way.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.