What's going on?

Thread: What's going on?

My9

Default What's going on?

Hey y'all, I'm just wondering what's going on. I haven't heard to much from the Utah members and the weather is getting warmer Am I the only one looking forward to riding our awesome machines? I think not! Let's start planning a ride where everyone can make it. The best day of the week for me is Saturday. Chime in
    people

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: What's going on?

the ride to the valley of fire look good from the nevada chapter i think you northern riders are going to get hit again sat and sunday so maybe the follow weekend
    [/SIGPIC[SIGPIC]RIDE I MUST

I finally got mine out and rode it around the block a couple of times in Stansbury......then back in the garage. :( Weather doesn't look so good over the next couple of days, and not quite high enough next week for me to ride to work along that lake at 7:30am.
    (25 miles @ 85mph + 35 degrees = BRRRRR!)

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Next week is looking better. 50 degrees and no rain. I'd be up for a lunch or post work ride during the week if anyone is interested. Other than that, Sat is best for me too.

Well this sunday the 16th is the "polar bear" ride sponsored by Honda/Suzuki of Salt Lake and the Salt Lake Motorcycle Club....As long as the roads are dry I am planning on going on it.... http://home.comcast.net/~salt_lake_m...rbearflyer.pdf

and the planned ride route for the poker run http://home.comcast.net/~salt_lake_m...rbearflyer.pdf
    - Mntsnow -

Respect turns into AWE with the twist of the Throttle!

Good luck with that ride. Sounds fun, but the weather is the worst we have seen for a while. 44 degrees for the high and 40% chance of rain. I think my bike will be sitting for a few more days. Next week is looking really good. Unfortunately I'll be out of town for the best days in the forecast.