M109 Rider Forums banner

THUNDER BEACH SPRING 2008

6K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  TRFDENG 
#1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Jacob, and I live in Santa Rosa Beach, which is between Destin and Panama city. Anyone coming to thunder beach??? I am thinking of organizing an event for all 109 riders during thunder beach. What do you all think?? coctail party? Bar-b-que? or just meet and ride? Let me know what you think. I definitely have the resources here to make it happen.

feel free to contact me via email, this site, or on my cell

Jacob Newman
eventgroup@gmail.com

#12 ·
Hello Jacob,

:welcome: plan on riding over from Gulfport, Ms - looking foward to meeting more 9ers - keep us posted in any events.

Ron
Ron - If you are still going to attend I'd like to check out your bike. I'm thinking about going with the Sideburner exhaust, but would like to hear it on the 9 first.

Smitty

#8 ·
hey all,

I am a musician from destin. I play every wednesday and friday at a place on 23rd street (in panama city) called players. it just opened. i will be performing during thunder beach as well. the owners here are biker friendly, and have good drink and food prices. all 109ers are welcome to come by and party with us during the event. friday is always jumping here, so come out and shoot some pool/ have a beer with us!

call my cell if u have questions or need directions 850.865.8200

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.