Las Vegas M109R riders?

Thread: Las Vegas M109R riders?

Default Las Vegas M109R riders?

Just moved to Henderson NV, about a week ago and was wondering if there are fellow M109R riders out there to meet with. My fiancee Charlotte and I moved to start a new business, but not before I asked her to marry me with a nice ring, at which point she handed me the key to a 2007 White M109R and asked me to marry her!!...It's true love. With my fiancee too!!
    Anyway, I saw a couple of M109Rs riding together and thought there might be a owners club, or somthing...
    Thanks!
    Nelson

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Las Vegas M109R riders?

I know that there is a couple of M109riders in the vegas area. I'm betting (haha) they will post up before to long
    - Mntsnow -

Respect turns into AWE with the twist of the Throttle!

& on your engagement as well as your new bike..

I got an offer i couldn't refuse for my 9 so all i have left is my Wing..

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Nelson, and on both of the special occasions!

FuriouSly and brownbomber1 are from Henderson, and I know I've seen a couple folks post about being from LV. I don't know of a way to search for location on here.

Very Active Member

What up BluePencil? Da Bomber here, representin' around da corner from FuriouSLY!! Don't know about no riders club but always up for a ride! Gotta replace my rubber, though, just crested 12K with stock Dunnie!

&

Very Active Member slunglow109r's Avatar

I also live here in Vegas up in Mountain's Edge any time you want to go out for a ride let me know I only work 15 days a month so have plenty of time. Think one of these days were all going to need to get together. We need to get a Nevada board going.

Hey Everyone! Thanks a million for such a warm welcome on this site. I am honored to be part of this and somewhat in awe of what you all do to these wonderful bikes!! I can only aspire to grow with this incredible machine, and create a wonderful experience for my fiancee and I.
    Brownbomber1/FurioSLY, i think it was indeed you and your wife, because those were the colors of the bikes I saw...I was turning on Stephanie Road, onto Sunset, heading to Home Depot, ironically going for the bolts for the license plate bracket I ordered on DLP when I first heard them, then saw the bikes...I sight to be seen.
    Look forward to meeting all the Vegas Gang soon for a ride...I have been of the saddle for a few years, so i am slightly intimidated by this beast, but we are coming to an agreement.
    Thanks again!
    Nelson

Sorry, that was SLyDog with the wife and duo loving of M109R...I'm getting the hang of all this!!! But thanks to everyone anyway...

whats up everyone, finally decided to take part after weeks of reading. it is great to find other owners that live here in Vegas. i am in the north west side of town, but i am always up for a ride so if anyone ever feels froggy we should meet up.
    De Beved, Drilled out all six baffle plates and cut out last chamber, Jsd-3m, K&N Filters, PC-III, ISO Grips, Tach Relocate Mod, Baron Led Plate, Joe Florida 10 Pod 40 Led Kit, Rotated Rear Brake Peddle Forward, Throttle Lock Mod, HiD Headlight from a&r.

Default Any Updates for a ride?

Noticing the last post was in 2008, I'm hoping a club has been established by now? If there is, could someone send me some info, if not, have there been any rides scheduled that I could get hooked up with? I use to ride with the patriot guard riders back in phoenix and haven't ridden with a group in year or so.

Hey Blue, sorry it took so long to chime in, I live on the far west side by Red Rock station, West Charleston, I'm always at red rock over look on the weekends, look for my 07 le, or 09 V-Max, love to get together with some 9's, Haven't been riding with any 9's since D-Ride(James) sold his. Taz

Default Coming soon!

Hey guys I live in mountains edge also and I'm picking up my blurpple beast tomarrow, I'm sooooo excited. I have had an R1 and a zx14 and this will be my first cruiser so we will see how it goes. Hit me up on txt and let's try to put some group rides together. Daniel 702-275-1860

Ok, thanks for the info sly. I'll talk to the wifey and see how my work schedual is going and maybe we can make it. I appreciate you responding as I'm sure by now there are more 9 riders here in vegas
    2006, blurple color, hid kit, side burner, pclll, polished rims, purple l.e.d's, Corbin seat