M109 Rider Forums banner

Any Iowans thinking of going to 3DDIM

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  busabeater 2 
#1 ·
Just like it says, I am throwing the idea around, but would like to ride with some one IF I do go.

#2 ·
LOL...I'm taking off a few days around that so that I can go down early & come back late...
I'll probably also be taking my 9 down in the back of my truck since I really hate bad weather when I'm riding. The last time that I rode the bike down without the truck...I ended up stranded at my sister's house in Ozark, MO because, other than my ride down & back..it rained buckets every day I was there...

There is something about driving down there, arriving fresh, and having a nice warm/dry cab to drive in with a mini-fridge that really turns me on.

Pretty obvious that my idea of roughing it is a hotel without a pool & continental breakfast...LOL

#6 ·
I'll post the route that I take when I get home. I've driven/ridden it so many times that I can't remember the numbers of the roads that I take anymore. Yes, I remember the major ones...just not all of the little ones. :evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.