Welcome CT M109 Riders - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome CT M109 Riders

Very Active Member She's real fine my 109's Avatar

You'll get over that one Gramps, Must be a old thng..lol
    Good combo for the nine. 265/40/18 or P265/45R 18 Michelin Pilot Sport and Metz 130/70/18 front. Try it, youll like it.
    What other people think of you is none of your business.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of another.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

lol easy now boys

Very Active Member
    Mass,About an hour1/2 from the cape Cod Area

Welcome to all CT.109 rider's.We live here in Westport. We ride in,and all around CT....Maybe we can get together,and do some Awesome riding.We have an 07Red,08Orange..08Orange is all stock.07Red has aPCIII power Comand,two into one Volasity Pipe's...Take Care,Ride safe

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member
    Mass,About an hour1/2 from the cape Cod Area

Quote Originally Posted by Speedster6185 View Post
    lol easy now boys
    easy now boy's.It's only an opion...LOL...............JMO. Well,Take Care,Ride Safe...

I have been lurking for quite sometime. Just picked up my 08 yesterday. Looking forward to many rides this year. Take a look at picture settings for pics of my new bike.

Default CT Bully

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture-178368-1337701826.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	85181I have to state, that I do not vist this site that much; but i plan to for now on. there tons of good info up here. I have been looking gutt out my pipes for a more aggressive sound. Does anyone have information on how or who can do that for me?.....I was thinking about putting the Scorpions Tips on, but I dont like the look of my swing arm showing......help please....

Very Active Member candyapplered M109's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phokus View Post

ID:	85181I have to state, that I do not vist this site that much; but i plan to for now on. there tons of good info up here. I have been looking gutt out my pipes for a more aggressive sound. Does anyone have information on how or who can do that for me?.....I was thinking about putting the Scorpions Tips on, but I dont like the look of my swing arm showing......help please....
    Hi Phokus, i just took out the baffels and really like to the sound. https://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82049 here is a how to on the forum. stupid simple if you haven't done it already. good luck.

if you need any help hit me up. kamal aka koolkid

Quote Originally Posted by Phokus View Post

I have the Vance & Hines Bigshots on my 08... first tried it with the glass packs in (fiberglass wrapping around the baffles themselves), didn't like it.. too quiet, then tried just the baffles themselves, didn't like it.. too quiet, tried chopping the baffles down , didn't like it.. too quiet, then just ripped everything out and loved it. When I finally got it the way I wanted it, I threw it up on the Dyno (it ran AWFUL until the PC II was tuned). Been running open pipes ever since and get compliments everywhere I go.

I happened to stumble across a youtube video (back in 09) before I went down this route.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz9VOeuBt1Q Sounds similar to the video but audio is poor due to the camera mic.

good luck.

this was a super easy task (I used a m/c lift) and I would highly recommend installing brand new exhaust gaskets (nothing more than a copper brillo ring) or you'll be chasing a nasty exhaust leak for a while.

BK

ct area stamford bigbois_bully109r snaxx phatboyzmcsc
    SNAXX BREEZY MR BIGBOISWAGG