Fatty's right - Ride

Thread: Fatty's right - Ride

My9

Default Fatty's right - Ride

I figured I'd start a new thread on this topic since the last one kinda fizzled out. When is this going to take place? Next weekend?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Default Re: Fatty's right - Ride

We probably should have done it today but then Mike had to go and get kidney stones. :-). (Kidding - I couldn't have made it either).

We ended up with a small enough group for the date that washed out we should probably just watch the forecast and plan on the fly for every weekend from now until the snow flies.

I'm sorry for getting these dang things....It's so hard to believe such a small thing can bring a person to their knees so quickly....

I concure we will just have to keep riding when we get a chance as we are to the point in our weather we will not have much notice and will just have to jump on it when the opportunity presents it's self.
    - Mntsnow -

Respect turns into AWE with the twist of the Throttle!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

I am glad that y'all realize that I am right...repeatedly the weather looks pretty good so far for this weekend, other than being cold...what do people think? (november 3rd)

As long as I'm not still on Pain meds I and Chris would most likely be wiling to make a ride :)
    - Mntsnow -

My9

Count me in

Very Active Member

My morning is slammed and I'm coaching my son's b-ball team from 1 to 2. Pretty much kills the day for me.

My9

Quote Originally Posted by M109Convert
    My morning is slammed and I'm coaching my son's b-ball team from 1 to 2. Pretty much kills the day for me.
    Sorry, but which day is that on?

Very Active Member

Sorry. Saturday the 3rd. Sundays are pretty much out for me as a general rule.

My9

OK Thanks! So we're looking for a good weather Saturday. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

My fingers are crossed for Saturday! We should also enclude a dinner get to gether again this Saturday....
    - Mntsnow -

My9

This Saturday looks pretty patchy for me. I have a lot of running around to do. Next Saturday I'm out for sure, I'm going to cover somebody's route for them. Looks like I'll have to ride on the fly this weekend. If you guys are going to plan something be sure to post it incase I can make it. If not, I'll probably give Mike and Paul a call to see if we can tie up seeing is they're the only numbers I got

I'm still up for a Dinner ride in the SLC Valley....
    - Mntsnow -

We would be for meeting up for dinner. Since the Doc still won't let me ride yet.

Very Active Member

Gotta check with April but I think we'd be up for dinner too.

Hey Y'all,

I just returned to Utah and I have an 06 109 - blurple. Got a note from fatty stuck on my bike at the BYU game yesterday like a bumper sticker or something. At first I was ticked at someone for trashin' up my bike, but when I saw that it was a note from Fatty I was pumped up about it. I actually bought my 109 through a contact on this board down in Houston. Anyway, I am glad to be here where the ridin' is more enjoyable. It is gettin' kinda cold for me to do much ridin', but I'm looking forward to doing some with fellow 109'ers. I have only seen 1 other 109 since I moved back, and it is gettin' kinda lonesome out there. Thanks to fatty for reminding me about this site and motivating me to come back to it.

I am fixin' to get a windshield for my bike. Anyone have good experience with anything that works well for the 109? I don't have a big budget, just a big need.

Anyway, I am looking forward to meeting and ridin' with y'all.

TBug

My9

I have a V-Stream windshield and it works pretty well but It's my first one so I don't have anything to compare it to. Look forward to riding with and meeting you.