Any 109 riders.

Thread: Any 109 riders.

Default Any 109 riders.

Are there any 109 riders or clubs in oklahoma? Cant seem 2 find any new posts.
    07 Limited Edition<br />gi pro, holley intakes, iso grips, iso pegs, stilleto ends, custom mirrors, zuki engine guards, debadged &amp; debeavered, custom levers, custom stand

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Any 109 riders.

Quote Originally Posted by aj5355
    Are there any 109 riders or clubs in oklahoma? Cant seem 2 find any new posts.
    PM cbxer55, he is out of midwest city I believe up by OK City he knows a few folks.

Very Active Member

No clubs that i know of, but a few of us out there. I live in newalla but ride to work in north okc almost everyday.
    I have a 06' silver. Where are you at?

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Down south central Duncan area. Just had an le a little over a month. Just wantn 2 get 2 no some folks.
    07 Limited Edition<br />gi pro, holley intakes, iso grips, iso pegs, stilleto ends, custom mirrors, zuki engine guards, debadged &amp; debeavered, custom levers, custom stand

Very Active Member

well kat here it is in a nut shell, okc riders are like "snipes". lololo there are a few of us out here you just have to look really hard. the okc area has no name we are all still waiting for the "one" lololo. well if you come up with the name or if you want to be the "one" please roger up and I'm sure that the guys on this board will let you know. what are you going to do. i would do the bike club because I'm the kinda person that like to go place and hang out. here's the catch I'm am an import ill be leaving soon. good luck on the new adventure. (i am serious about the club, start it they will come)