M109 Rider Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance & Hines Big Shot Giveaway-And the Winner is?

29K views 659 replies 536 participants last post by  gone in 60 seconds 
G
#1 ·
The winner will be posted later today. Thanks for playing and enjoy your new pipes._________________________________________________

Vance and Hines is supposed to start shipping the Big Shot pipes for the M109 in July. The first one we receive is going to be given to the person whose name will be drawn at random. All you have to do is type a note in this thread that says why you should have the pipes in 25 words or less. When the pipes are received by us we will draw one of the names at random and they will be the winner. The winner is responsible for any shipping charges. So take a minute to type a post here and you may end up winning.

See less See more
#81 ·
Re: Vance & Hines Big Shot Giveaway

why i should win :D :D im a father of two wonderful kids...my ex left me over five years ago..i have been the only stable person in my kids life. i just bought a house that kinda taps me out..there for have no more money for any of my hobbies mainly my car nor my bike........two of my passions. now i have my kids medical bills on top...so much fun having kids....well i know this wont win but at least its my honesty never any thing else with me...just honesty.

mike

#90 ·
Re: Vance & Hines Big Shot Giveaway

I've already started a save Curtis fund, and I'm the most deserving person I know for getting a new set of pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.