Another ride for Bris / sunny coast / Gold coast - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another ride for Bris / sunny coast / Gold coast

Default Re: Another ride for Bris / sunny coast / Gold coast

Quote Originally Posted by angus_grant
    Hey Bonzo,

sounds like a good meeting spot. Which servo is that? Perhaps I will go for a ride tomorrow night and suss it out. Can't quite picture the servo there. I would probably just come down Logan Road.

Will actually clean and polish my bike this time.

Angus.
    I thought there was a BP just there. I tried to check on google maps but there is a big ass friggin cloud right there!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hey there SUNNYCOASTER.. . Great to hear from you ::) Stay posted as others make pick up points.Your are in for a long ride comming from the sunny coast . Is that OK or do you need a stop over night with dawn breaker run home,,,
    P Boulevard ....Hot cakes at Maccas 830 am
    9 am Rondevie Caltex Servo MOVIE WORLD EXT Helensvale BESIDE Mc Donalds
    Hi Pazza ....Yuor mate on the guzzy is most welcome as he will be able to keep company with my bro on his VTX
    Angus I think the servo is BP befure the convergance of toll rd on M1 Southbound ...and yes [color=blue[/color]clean your ride..
    Come on BLUEY Surely you can get sick sic once in a while SCOTT

Very Active Member

Yeah I would love to have a sicky but that just ant me I went for a ride today across the range on the sunshine coast then on to Noosa for lunch then down the coast road to Mooloolaba and home it was a top day on the road I hope you guys get good weather

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Bonzo,
    BP near the Logan M'wy entry is a good spot. See you there at 8.30am for the ride on down to Helensvale.

FMF

angus_grant

Cool, I'll be at the servo at 8:30 as well.

Phil43

Hi Guys

Looking forward to saturday.

So as i see from you guys,we will make our way down the coast, first stopping at the BP where the Logan motorway meet the M1 at 8.30 am and then at the caltex at Helensvale at 9.00 am and then away we go.

See you on saturday.

Very Active Member

unfortunately I am not going to make it, shift change and all that so the offer of double dollars on Saturday was to much to refuse, although a ride like this did make me think about it. so enjoy think about bluey and I having to work and hopefully the next ride I can make it.

Grimmo

LONG way alright count me in,can't have a ride without me

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycoast109
    hello to all,
    chris here from sunny coast. count me in on that. where might sunny coast mob be meeting?
    Hi Chris yeh a meet up at the BP morayfield maybe 730
    Ozzy

Quote Originally Posted by FatManFan
    Bonzo,
    BP near the Logan M'wy entry is a good spot. See you there at 8.30am for the ride on down to Helensvale.

FMF
    Exit 31

Hey M109'ers,
    Big Sorry guy's can't make this one :( family duties. Hope u all have a great day ,take pic's for those who can't make it ok.
    Chris (sunnycoaster109) or anyone else from the sunnycoast can I ask a favor. I have an alarm for Angus (Angus_grant) and he has some dollars for me, could u help and be a courier for the day lol. I can meet you Thur or Fri anywhere on the coast to get u the alarm or if anyones in Caloundra feel welcome to drop in (address and ph no's on my web site)
    www.motocyclealarms.com.au
    And if anyone else was interested in an alarm I now have fitting kits available to suit the M109R.
    Cheers everyone and have have a top day
    Ride Safe
    TJ

Quote Originally Posted by TJsM109R
    Hey M109'ers,
    Big Sorry guy's can't make this one :( family duties. Hope u all have a great day ,take pic's for those who can't make it ok.
    Chris (sunnycoaster109) or anyone else from the sunnycoast can I ask a favor. I have an alarm for Angus (Angus_grant) and he has some dollars for me, could u help and be a courier for the day lol. I can meet you Thur or Fri anywhere on the coast to get u the alarm or if anyones in Caloundra feel welcome to drop in (address and ph no's on my web site)
    And if anyone else was interested in an alarm I now have fitting kits available to suit the M109R.
    Cheers everyone and have have a top day
    Ride Safe
    TJ
    Got the ones with the LCD remotes yet?

angus_grant

TJ, are you able to supply the fitting kit with the alarm you send down?

I was thinking about offering to come up to your place and fit the alarm myself following your instruction sheet with you watching. That way, we could develop full fitting instructions for the 109 that almost anybody could follow.

What's the LCD remote thingy about? Sounds blingy..

G'Day all,
    no sorry Jason the LCD remote alarms are still on order ,supplier tells me it should be not too much longer for avail/delivery.

Still have the current models available and have asked supplier if the LCD remote can be added to my current models later ,will keep u posted.

Yes Angus I can supply the fitting kit with your alarm for this w/end if someone can get it to u or u are welcome to come up to Caloundra also,no problem with fitting and I have made hand notes just have to put it into pc and print.

Hey Pazza did u get yours done ok? and if Mark is going this Sat he has one also (he has the latest install mod and it really turned out great)

Wish I could be goin on Sat :( , its lookin great for the weather too. You guys better have some good stories to tell when you get back lol

Ride Safe
    TJ

angus_grant

I'm not sure we can top all the 109's and others being pulled over for RBT and filling their parking lane.

Or 9's rolling through Hastings Street Noosa.

I'm not sure we can top all the 109's and others being pulled over for RBT and filling their parking lane.

Or 9's rolling through Hastings Street Noosa.

Unless we all get stoned in Nimbin.....

[color=yellow] COME ON DOWN BRISSY RIDERS LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT RIDE See You At Movie World Exit... Caltex Servo 9 AM: Sat 7th[color=orange] Scott

Have a great ride guys,so wish i could make it but got to much on saturday,had a lot of fun on the last ride hope to make the next one ,tj the alarm works great,

Very Active Member

Hi TJ,
    got all the alarm thing figured out. Used 3 relays in all. Wired one of the coils
    to earth using the neutral switch so it won't start in gear. Used my own design
    electronic voltage regulator as opposed to the resistor to over come the anti theft
    system and produce the required voltage out of the switch. In hindsite, the resisters
    would most likely be easier, but I had already built the regulator before I rang...

Parked at bunnings on the way home tonight and as usual a couple of "would be if
    I could be's" checking out the bike. Done a remote start from afar and they totally Sh*t.

Will try this more often now, it is a kak.

Have increased the length of the aerial and it seems to increase the range.
    Cheers
    Pazza

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/2bulls/P1010034.jpg

Pazza well done ,glad it worked out . I did an alarm install for Bluey yesterday and it was all good.

Your goin to scare a few blocks on Sat's ride with that remote start lol Try also pushin the "off" button once while in the 'off' mode, it will make it chirp and flash indicators twice ........that should draw them closer ........then when they r standing right next to the bike ...................let them have it lol
    that will make 'em jump

Have a great trip Sat all
    Cheers TJ

Ride Safe

angus_grant

I was thinking about wiring in the alarm to the kick-stand switch to prevent in-gear starting, but I will get the fitting kit first and have a look see.

We may have a few phone calls during fitting TJ...

TJ: you should also sell an optional LED kit to fit to the front of the bike, a la Knight Rider. "Yes Michael, I am on my way"

I was also thinking about looking at the CPU part and see if there is some way to alter the voice. But that is a bit outside my experience so will take a while.

See everyone on Saturday. My bike needs a clean...

And hopefully have finished off my "cheap bastard" luggage rack tonight as well.
    https://www.m109riders.com/forum/inde...c,16304.0.html

angus_grant

I was thinking about wiring in the alarm to the kick-stand switch to prevent in-gear starting, but I will get the fitting kit first and have a look see.
    Actually now that I think about that, it is quite silly. You want it to start on the kick-stand, but not in gear. , he he...

Lucky no-one is reading this topic..

Phil43

Hi everyone

Well it's been a good week i didn't have to have my Chemo so i am feeling great for the ride tomorrow, the weather is looking great and i just finished polishing the big black beast, I am so looking forward to the ride. Will see the first off you Guy's at the BP at Logan /M1 at 8.30 am.

Cheers Phil

Phil43

Hi Bluey and TJ

Sorry you cant make it i will take lots of photo for you guy's, so that will either make you feel better or worse.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzo666
    Unless we all get stoned in Nimbin.....
    Why wait till nimbin

Quote Originally Posted by Oz VZR 07
    [color=yellow] COME ON DOWN BRISSY RIDERS LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT RIDE See You At Movie World Exit... Caltex Servo 9 AM: Sat 7th[color=orange] Scott
    Yeh looking forward to this too ,I have NEVER ridin a Motorbike in cokroach country before

angus_grant

I've ridden down to Guyra a few times. I grew up on a sheep farm there and still have family there as well. Even rode down in winter once. Now that was COLD!!!!!!!!!!

Had to try and richen my bike up because it was damn cold and the altitude was a bit different to Brisbane. Ended up riding with the choke out for quite a while which helped slightly.

Guyra: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...41602&z=8&om=1

Quote Originally Posted by Phil43
    Hi everyone

Well it's been a good week i didn't have to have my Chemo so i am feeling great for the ride tomorrow, the weather is looking great and i just finished polishing the big black beast, I am so looking forward to the ride. Will see the first off you Guy's at the BP at Logan /M1 at 8.30 am.

Cheers Phil
    Good stuff Phil, I bet that stuff would knock you around a bit
    Ozzy

hi to all,
    can't do the ride, work commitments. thanks 4 replying ozzy but will have 2 wait till next time. have a safe ride everyone. take heaps of photos.

angus_grant

Off to wash and polish the bike. Finished the "cheap bastard" luggage rack just before. Need a file just to finish off the bolts to make me completely happy.

See everybody tomorrow.

Banned

Hey guys how many have we got going now must be around 10 still is it ?

See you at the caltex near movie world 9 am

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycoast109
    hi to all,
    can't do the ride, work commitments. thanks 4 replying ozzy but will have 2 wait till next time. have a safe ride everyone. take heaps of photos.
    That sux m8 ,but we all have to work catch you next time