M's in Hampton Roads

Thread: M's in Hampton Roads

Very Active Member **CENSORED**'s Avatar

Default M's in Hampton Roads

I seen 3 M's today. A black on at the CPO club on Little Creek NAB @ lunch time, A red one on I 64 near indian river @ 3:30 pm and a black one IN MY DEVOLPMENT this evening(Creekwood in Chesapeake), drove right by my house, I was in the garage wrenching on the bike. Who are you...are you out there?...Jason

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: M's in Hampton Roads

I got that new color shifting paint and was jus messing wid ya!

Quote Originally Posted by seapup
    I got that new color shifting paint and was jus messing wid ya!

Damn you, stop it...Jason

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

The red one was not me, Just so you know... However, I rode past a White one yesterday (wed) not to far from the house. That was on Canal and Iowa Near the 7-11 at Military and Canal, I am certain it was not you Jason..
    If your out there let us know... Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Kunfuzed1
    The red one was not me, Just so you know... However, I rode past a White one yesterday (wed) not to far from the house. That was on Canal and Iowa Near the 7-11 at Military and Canal, I am certain it was not you Jason..
    If your out there let us know... Ed
    Nope, wasn't me. I think there's one in my devolopment. I'll have to do some recon. Hal sent me a bunch of 109riders cards, I need to start handing them out. Yesterday is most I've ever seen in one day...Jason

Well if I see him around again I'll do the same, I have some of the cards as well... Ed

What's up guys. I have not been on the forum for a while. Have a herniated disc in my back L4-L5. Been in so much pain can't ride. Had an epideral this past Monday with no relief in pain. Doctor says it will be a slow process. Hope you guys are well and ride on fellas. Hopefully this will get better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bodqua7
    What's up guys. I have not been on the forum for a while. Have a herniated disc in my back L4-L5. Been in so much pain can't ride. Had an epideral this past Monday with no relief in pain. Doctor says it will be a slow process. Hope you guys are well and ride on fellas. Hopefully this will get better soon.
    Damn dude, sorry to hear that. Get well soon!!...Jason

Quote Originally Posted by **CENSORED**
    Nope, wasn't me. I think there's one in my devolopment. I'll have to do some recon. Hal sent me a bunch of 109riders cards, I need to start handing them out. Yesterday is most I've ever seen in one day...Jason
    The white one you passed on Iowa & Canal Drive may have been me. I just got my 9 in May and i use Iowa as a cut through from Military Hwy. to Canal.
    2007 Pearl White, Debaffled With End Caps Removed, Debadged, Debeavered, Reflectors Removed, JSD-3M TRE, Pleather Tank Bra, Kury ISO Grips, Stebel Horn, Dunny EIII 250, Dunny EIII 130, 2" Bones, PIAA Purple Headlight, Big Bike Parts Halogen Blinkers, Cycle House SS Plate Mount, Oh Yeah, Chrome Skull Valve Stem Caps

That probably was you then, Do you live in the Area?

curious to know if there are any female riders besides myself in the area. My husband just bought me mine as a birthday present

Quote Originally Posted by Kunfuzed1
    That probably was you then, Do you live in the Area?
    I live in the Woods of Deep Creek subdivision in Chesapeake off of Shell Road
    2007 Pearl White, Debaffled With End Caps Removed, Debadged, Debeavered, Reflectors Removed, JSD-3M TRE, Pleather Tank Bra, Kury ISO Grips, Stebel Horn, Dunny EIII 250, Dunny EIII 130, 2" Bones, PIAA Purple Headlight, Big Bike Parts Halogen Blinkers, Cycle House SS Plate Mount, Oh Yeah, Chrome Skull Valve Stem Caps

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by stuffy
    curious to know if there are any female riders besides myself in the area. My husband just bought me mine as a birthday present
    I think I met you at the ocean front at Va Beach...I had the Silver with the chrome wheels.
    Eaglefan forever !

Hey All I'm in deep creek also just off canal road which is where your cutting through ,, lets all get together and do some riding I'm ready for some fun road time for sure . i went riding tonight and went to mount trashmore .. nice ride and a great breeze... fed the ducks and rode home .. great therapy
    Ken(BirdMan)

I've been riding my 9 into work just about every day and have been seeing two other 9's on a regular basis. I see a red one on 464 heading towards Norfolk when i am heading home from 3rd shift at approx. 5:30am. The other i believe is silver and has a sissy bar on the back. i passed this one on military Hwy. when i was on day shift last week heading to work approx. 6:30am. i have a white 07 and wear a black open face helmet. if you guys are on this sight look me up and maybe we can get together and do some riding. there is another guy called Birdman on here that i think lives just around the corner from me that wants to get together also.

I have a white 2007 and I work at Oceana. I am usually out cruising with ANDRI1 who owns a black 2006. What are you guys paying for insurance on your bikes? Just trying to see if I am paying too much.

Quote Originally Posted by c00lc00p
    I have a white 2007 and I work at Oceana. I am usually out cruising with ANDRI1 who owns a black 2006. What are you guys paying for insurance on your bikes? Just trying to see if I am paying too much.

$55 PER MONTH FULL COVERAGE BUT I HAD THE OPTION $13 PER MONTH LIABILITY.

Hell, it sounds like we have a big gathering just in Deep Creek. I live in the Creekwood devolpment just off Cedar near Moses Grandy. Hugo Owens Middle school is at the end of my street just through the woods...Jason

Very Active Member

I think I pay to much for insurance 425 full coverage no multi. discount.

Quote Originally Posted by **CENSORED**
    Hell, it sounds like we have a big gathering just in Deep Creek. I live in the Creekwood development just off Cedar near Moses Grandy. Hugo Owens Middle school is at the end of my street just through the woods...Jason
    I probably only live about 4 miles from you. I'm off of shell rd. I you are on the highrise bridge on 64 heading toward deep creek I'm in the second development on the right hand side of the interstate. I think Birdman with the LE only lives about a mile from me on Iowa street. i have went down Iowa several times but have yet to see his 9.

I guess im the old guy on the insurance .. i pay and dont be mad $35 dollars a month for full coverage yea for being 39 and no tickets and going through usaa is the best to hell with the cave men and GIECO they wont save crap ha ha .. look me up im ready to ride any time im on second shift and prior navy love the company ... bird man out
    Ken(BirdMan)

400/year with progressive 100k/300k/50k $500 ded....Jason

Hey Birdman I'm off from work on Tues. & Wed. and i don't have to be back to work until 10pm on Thur. let me know if you want to go for a morning ride on any of these days. I'm pretty flexible so whatever works for you will probably be okay with me. I also get off of work at 2pm on Sun. so i have the entire afternoon and evening. if your intrested you can message me hear or call my cell 757-406-6969.

I'm paying 386.00 a year with full coverage from State Farm. Thanks guys. Obviously I am not paying too much.