SteveJ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SteveJ...

Default Re: SteveJ...

thanks guys, it hurts to do just about anything but I am alive and will ride again for sure. I need to check with GMD computrack to see if the bike can be fixed or just get another one. I never realized you could hurt in so many places and doing little or nothing and it still hurts. I cannot sit in front of the pc for long and it hurts, can't stand for long and that hurts and even laying down to sleep takes a special alignment of the planets to get comfortable enough to sleep. Like Arnold said "I will be back".

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I can't even imagine how much the broken Scapula and ribs must suck!

Glad to see your getting around.
    Did the docs give you an estimated time until things stop hurting How long do ribs take to heal?

Quote Originally Posted by JUtah
    I can't even imagine how much the broken Scapula and ribs must suck!

Glad to see your getting around.
    Did the docs give you an estimated time until things stop hurting How long do ribs take to heal?
    all they could say was it takes "time". I guess I will know someday when I can fart or cough without it splitting my side!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hey Steve. Finally got my head out of my azz and checked the Texas board for you. Glad you back home. Ditto Ute. Cannot imagine. I did break a rib once in not quite as dramatic a fashion. Back in the day, 3a and blitzed and locked out of my house. Got my bedroom window open, raise myself up on the sill which is about 6 feet up, right hand looses grip and I do a jack-knife with my rib cage catching the sill and just push myself through, land on my bedroom floor, pass out right there and wake up hours later with my bottom rib broken. Yeah, pretty sporty. One of many mensa episodes courtesy of my former lifestyle.

I know Snake's got you covered for the most part. Still, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask him. Seriously, please let me know if I can do anything for you. See you soon.

I done ran into my baby n found my ol blu jean I could tell they's mine from the oil n gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Stag Fury
    Hey Steve. Finally got my head out of my azz and checked the Texas board for you. Glad you back home. Ditto Ute. Cannot imagine. I did break a rib once in not quite as dramatic a fashion. Back in the day, 3a and blitzed and locked out of my house. Got my bedroom window open, raise myself up on the sill which is about 6 feet up, right hand looses grip and I do a jack-knife with my rib cage catching the sill and just push myself through, land on my bedroom floor, pass out right there and wake up hours later with my bottom rib broken. Yeah, pretty sporty. One of many mensa episodes courtesy of my former lifestyle.

I know Snake's got you covered for the most part. Still, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask him. Seriously, please let me know if I can do anything for you. See you soon.
    thanks stag, just trying to cope with the pain. some days not so bad and others it feels like someone woke my up with a two by four. see you guys soon, be safe man.

Steve,

Glad to see you up and at least being able to type a lil. Let me know what I can do to help... I owe you a few bro.
    Jeff Bemrose<br />Flower Mound, Tx

Very Active Member

Good to see you getting to computer at least. Let me know what I can do to help. Haven't met you yet but anything to help a fallen rider.
    --

thanks guys, just taking it one day at a time, get up and do some stuff on the computer then go back to the living room and get my leg up in the air. have been going to two dr. appointments a week, one to my regular dr. and the other to an orthapedic dr. they have since spaced it out to two weeks so I only have one dr. appointment a week. I guess they consider this normal progress, they were surprised I was out of the ER so quick but now the healing process just seems so slow. thanks for all the thoughts and prayers I really believe it has helped.