M109 Rider Forums banner

Where in michigan are you located?

24K views 120 replies 81 participants last post by  Mi109R 
#1 ·
Post up locations, so it may help arrange a local meet and ride. 8)

I am in oxford, an hour or so north of Detroit :bigthumbsup:

#60 ·
Here Looking for riders

I'm here in Rosedale city inside of the city we ride every Wednesday to Ohio bike and it is off the chain wet T-shrit contest at lease a 1000 bikes a nite hanging out showing off paint jobs,chrome,accessories, its a must to be their.

#62 ·
I'm in Mansitique, MI -- in the U.P. It's on the north shore of Lake Michigan, about 50 EAST of Escanaba.

Anybody planning a trip to the U.P. should p.m. me -- I work a lot, but will try to show you (or at least tell you about) some of the choice rides up here.
:bigthumbsup:

#68 ·
WAAAAAAYYYYY Up North: Manistique, MI (center of the U.P. -- on shores of Lake Michigan). There are actually two M109's in this little town -- but only a couple of others in the U.P. that I know of.

#69 ·
Plymouth Michigan M14 and Beck

This post has been deleted
#73 ·
City of Midland... If weather permits, how about everyone meeting at 1:00 PM Saturday, August 7th at Fudrucker's just off I-75 on Miller Rd in Flint? I could use a good hamburger and shake, is somewhat centrally located... Actually, going to Lansing is a nicer ride and works for me, I was just thinking the Lansing area riders would want to 'ride' somewhere to link up...
I'm gonna create a new thread from this in the michigan forum. I dont know how many people will jump in this thread and see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.