Marietta to Mountains Tomorrow Sunday 4/21!!

Thread: Marietta to Mountains Tomorrow Sunday 4/21!!

Very Active Member

Default Marietta to Mountains Tomorrow Sunday 4/21!!

Nothing like last minute!!
    Well I know we have some riders near me, or on the way up. I hop you read this and join along.

We will do rte 120 to backroads to rte 372N to rte 369E to 9 to 19 to 60 to 180 to 129 to 348 to 75 and loop home. Total from my house is about 220 awesome miles.

I usually do 348 in BOTH directions it is THAT GOOD. Most of it has no side streets or even driveways!! It is mostly higher speed sweepers with a few slow speed (for me) switchbacks thrown in. If you do 348 in both directions is a 100 mile loop of excellence from where I gas up in Dahlonega.

If anyone wants to do it Tomorrow with me I live in Marietta and will probably leave here around 9:30AM, Get to TWO and stop for lunch around Noon. Then do the loop and head home.
    If we leave Marietta @ 9:30AM, we eat lunch around Noon, back on the road about 1PM, the rest of the loop back to Dahlonega will be finished about 3PM, and then back to Marietta by 6PM
    Those times are conservative. When I do it alone I can be home by 4PM if I like.

Here is a link to the area on Google maps and pic of a map I uploaded.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...7,0.86792&om=1

My cell is ********** Call till 11:30 tonight or after 8AM tomorrow.
    OR
    Email tonight or early and I will call back.

Sledzep

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Marietta to Mountains Tomorrow Sunday 4/21!!

Just turned my computer on about 11:00 AM; sorry I missed out on the ride. I am sure it was a good one and look forward to upcoming rides. Post some pics if took any.

Sled, I rode down to TWO this morning. got there around 10:45. Left at 11:00. rode the 180 loop and headed home. sorry I missed you. Lot of BMW's out today.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Sorry to both of you.
    I did not get any YES responses so I left late 11:05 (Very Sorry Spyglass) and got to TWO later than expected.
    There was alot of police this weekend so I went slow and took lots of pics. I will try to post a ride report.

Sledzep

Very Active Member