NEXT RIDE.............................................. .........................

Thread: NEXT RIDE.............................................. .........................

Very Active Member

Default NEXT RIDE.............................................. .........................

LETS START THINKING OF OUR NEXT RIDE..................................I THINK WE SHOULD HEAD SOUTH. WHEN SHOULD WE TRY AND GO. LETS SET SOMETHING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
    Here, take this pill, it's great!!!! It's called f*ckitall!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Default Re: NEXT RIDE.............................................. .....................

South = flat North = hills & curves

I don't think we would ride far enough to change the temp so I say lets stick with North and or west as the roads seem to be better in that direction.
    We can still hit the dragon. I would do the Skyway again on a warmer day, maybe even both ways. TWO has great roads around it...

All we need is weather!!! Right now the next 10 days are not great, but that can change

Maybe we can each post a ride we would like to do with approx miles and destinations. Then when we see the warm weather we can choose and go...
    I love a good ride, but a good ride with a good destination can make it a better ride.

Sledzep

Default Re: NEXT RIDE.............................................. .........................

Quote Originally Posted by TIRE GUY
    LETS START THINKING OF OUR NEXT RIDE..................................I THINK WE SHOULD HEAD SOUTH. WHEN SHOULD WE TRY AND GO. LETS SET SOMETHING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
    I do most of my riding south in the winter. You can pick up 5 to 10 degrees vs heading north. But then I'm up for anything if it's a ride. You guys just name it. I'm in.