Louisianians on M109s - Page 2

View Poll Results: How many native Louisianians riding Suzuki M109s?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • In state Louisiana

53 76.81%
  • Out of state [your state]

12 17.39%
  • Out of state, plan to move back

4 5.80%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Louisianians on M109s

Very Active Member

Default Re: Louisianians on M109s

the silver man above me is mad (he got silver , not bad ass black) like us !!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

hey everyone new to this forum, but i am Tommy from chalmette ridin on the 07 limited edition and lovin it. this bike is bad ass

Very Active Member

Hey Tommy,

I'm originally from Chalmette, but moved to Slidell a year before the storm. Kevin is trying to get a ride this Sunday. Look for his post on this same Louisiana Forum. So far, I'm the only one who's replied, but it'll be nice just to get a way for a few hours and head to the coast to see how it's going over there.

Welcome to the board. The LE is one sweet a$$ color! Almost makes me wish I would have waited till 07 to get one, but in a way, my SILVER is somewhat of a limited edition too since they only made that color the first year.

Hope to meet you soon. Come out to bike night here in Slidell. Southside Cafe, Bar and Grill on Hwy 11 every Wednesday night.

-Chris

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

thanks for the welcome and invite chris, sorry about sunday i alredy have plans maybe another time. by the way your name sounds familiar. i think i might have went to school with you. how old are you? i am tommy frey and have a brother chris frey. does that ring any bells too you.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfrey1
    thanks for the welcome and invite chris, sorry about sunday i alredy have plans maybe another time. by the way your name sounds familiar. i think i might have went to school with you. how old are you? i am tommy frey and have a brother chris frey. does that ring any bells too you.
    I think we did go to school together. If I remember correctly, you, me, Chad Hollingsworth and John Hebert used to all sit in the back of Mr. Gremillion's Geometry class and play cards? Was that you? Blond hair, right? And I think your brother had an old Ford Courier mini-truck that was "kicked up a notch", as Emeril would say?

If that's you, glad to see you again!

Keep in touch.

Very Active Member

Default Re: Louisianians on M109s **** UPDATE ****

************************************************** ********************************
    UPDATE
    ************************************************** ********************************
    I just realized that the Tommy I was thinking of was Tommy Cook. Not Tommy Frey. So disregard all the above stuff. I do remember going to school with a Frey, but I think it was in elementary school. Did you go to Lacoste?

Default Re: Louisianians on M109s **** UPDATE ****

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76
    UPDATE
    I just realized that the Tommy I was thinking of was Tommy Cook. Not Tommy Frey. So disregard all the above stuff. I do remember going to school with a Frey, but I think it was in elementary school. Did you go to Lacoste?
    tommy cook was a good friend of mine, i still talk too him. i hung out with him in trist.

RAY FROM THE WESTBANK SILVER IS THE FASTEST EVEN SITTING STILL

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by BADBEAST
    RAY FROM THE WESTBANK SILVER IS THE FASTEST EVEN SITTING STILL
    Welcome aboard Ray. Glad to see you were wise and got the best and fastest color.

Keep it shiny side up.
    -Chris

Good to see my people in good spirits with everything that happened during the storm. I am representing Louisiana in Fredericksburg, Virginia riding the Silver Surfer.

I get people stopping me all the time trying to figure out what kinda bike it is. Can't beat this monster for getting the looks, stares and occasional phone numbers (only for the sharpest riders) I just won 1st place at a local bike event in the cruiser class with the STOCK build. No mods.

that's FIRE!

I hope to see some of ya'll next time I ride through. My pops lives in LaPlace (20 min East of the Superdome).

Enjoy the bike fellas, it's the craziest.

Yancey here from the 2two5. sup people? My wife bought me my first bike five days ago for my bithday this month and guess what type I got? You guessed it, a pearl white niner! This bike ROCKS!!!

Very Active Member

and

109 in the 504

Default Good to see the M109 represented proudly in "the Boot."

My people,

Keep it rolling! I'm going to be in Louisiana to welcome the Baton Rouge chapter to my MC. Nubian Kruzers United. http://www.nubiankruzersunited.com/

I'm in Baton Rouge from Oct 27-29 2007. I will do my best to hit that I-10 South and meet up with some of ya'll if just to catch a brew and see if I used to crack helmets with ya'll playing that District 5A football for them East St. John wildcats back in the day. I graduated in 1994 so maybe some of ya'll are "young" ole heads like me.

Peace-

J

Very Active Member

Default Re: Good to see the M109 represented proudly in "the Boot."

Quote Originally Posted by Jubetcha
    My people,

Keep it rolling! I'm going to be in Louisiana to welcome the Baton Rouge chapter to my MC. Nubian Kruzers United. http://www.nubiankruzersunited.com/

I'm in Baton Rouge from Oct 27-29 2007. I will do my best to hit that I-10 South and meet up with some of ya'll if just to catch a brew and see if I used to crack helmets with ya'll playing that District 5A football for them East St. John wildcats back in the day. I graduated in 1994 so maybe some of ya'll are "young" ole heads like me.

Peace-

J

We never played yall, but I was out there cracking helmets just like you at that same time. Chalmette High, Class of '94 here too! We had the lucky misfortune of going against John Curtis in the first round of the playoffs that year. Lets just say it didn't fair out too well for us but we did put more points in them than anyone else did that year. Final score 24 - 45.

Very Active Member

west jefferson class of 84 nose guard . man iam getting old

Living in South Texas but representing Plaquemine Parish M109 owners. Coming to Belle Chasse for the holidays. Where does everyone hang out?
    Wayne T. Wilson

I'm Kenny and I live in Zachary La. AS of Dec 1 07 I am the proud new owner of a 07 M109R LE and I love it
    Ride Sober Live Free!
    I am NOT GOING DOWN!!!!!!!

Fast!!!

in slidell and looking at getting a 109 soon just need to sale a house and a dirt bike.
    i work out at ssc with Navo n621
    Semper Fi<br />Big Ben

Quote Originally Posted by cnova
    from eunice, La. Blue one. Loving it.
    i have a blue one also an i love the color. mine is still stock, but i plan on a set of aftermarket pipes, haven't seen one yet that i want. lookin 4 a 2 into 1, more power. and a different air cleaner, n a computer upgrade. but haven't reserched these much at present. but its plenty fast out of the box. already waxed a grxr 1000 n a warmed over 83 gs 1100 (over bore, carb work and 4 into 1 v n h exhaust) really suprised him, a v twin blu by him happy happy joy joy. i'm in east new orleans at present temperaly workin on the clean up here. home is LA (lower alabama). sort of afraid to bring my 109 down here. no place at the motel to secure it. lookin 4 a reasonable storage area 4 that. but really miss ridin "Big Blu".

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76
    Hey Tommy,

I'm originally from Chalmette, but moved to Slidell a year before the storm. Kevin is trying to get a ride this Sunday. Look for his post on this same Louisiana Forum. So far, I'm the only one who's replied, but it'll be nice just to get a way for a few hours and head to the coast to see how it's going over there.

Welcome to the board. The LE is one sweet a$$ color! Almost makes me wish I would have waited till 07 to get one, but in a way, my SILVER is somewhat of a limited edition too since they only made that color the first year.

Hope to meet you soon. Come out to bike night here in Slidell. Southside Cafe, Bar and Grill on Hwy 11 every Wednesday night.

-Chris
    Hey Tommy, down here in e n.o. temp workin. want 2 brin my blu 109 down but no place 2 keep it got any ideas (storage areas that dont want half the bike each mth) would love 2 ride with you guys this sun.

James Here in Scott, La with an 07 pearl white

Very Active Member

Default Louisianians on m109

I ride a red 07 monster 9 in Memphis/Cordova TN. I came here just before Katrina. It has been 3 years, don't know when I'm going back. New Orleans ( Press Dr. Gentilly 9th Ward ) is coming back very slowly. Hey, I want all you 9ers to let Le Bon Temps Roule ( the good time roll ) !!!!!

joe westwego black 9er
    Bassani Pro Stock; Tony Mod; Techlusion TFI; Jsd-3m; Debadged; Debeavered; kewlmetal tach mount; pinstripes; paint; lizard lights; black chrome rims

Talking

joseph baton rouge gettin 9 this week. no no no no blackiss
    is the fastest

Default riders in lafayette la

chris out of lafayette La loving the 9 kickass bike

Chris from Bridge City LA. wright around the corner from where they hold the gumbo festival.
    I ride a bad azz RED

Very Active Member

Born (Raceland) and raised in South Louisiana...Houma, Buras, New Orleans, Lafayette. Drafted during Nam, released at BAFB, Bossier City. Worked in the Shreveport area for 30 years and retired to South Florida.

Default I ride at any chance

I had to go and check out a job on the north shore of Lake Ponchatrain by New Orleans LA. 243 miles round trip but enjoyed every mile. I sure wish everyday was that way. (I left the company truck sit at home) RIDE ON AND BE SAFE.

ELECTROMAN

Very Active Member

hamdaddy welcome home brother!!!!1