SILVER M109 FOR SALE

Thread: SILVER M109 FOR SALE

Default SILVER M109 FOR SALE

Hey guys, Just found a classified ad on KSL for a silver 109. Question? are one of you guys selling your ride or is it somone we dont know about?

Here is a copy of the ad. As well as the phone number for rideutah if your interested.

Neg Let's talk.
    2006 Suzuki M109R - Silver - MINT CONDITION
    SLC, UT 84111 - Jul 22, 2006
    Hello, up for sale is my MINT CONDITION 2006 Suzuki M109R… This bike has less than 1500 miles and was purchased last month in June… Therefore, there is plenty of warranty transferable to the new owner. In my opinion… This is the BEST color available… This bike is coated in the rare SILVER color which out shines the other options hands down! Advantage of Silver… It always looks clean even when dirty! Silver is not even on the roster for 2007… So this is a rare color up for grabs.
    I’ve done a few modifications to the bike. I have modified the exhaust with eight rotary gun style outlets and 2nd stage baffle removal out of each pipe for an amazing throaty sound and better get-go on the top end. I also did the fender eliminator kit to clean up the backend and further more, show off that phat 240mm rear tire! Also ordered a JSD-2M ignition timing advancer which is not installed. Besides that, the bike is stock and ready for many upgrades that are slowly storming the market… One option I didn’t get around to, but it does look awesome on other M109’s… Is the Lowering-Kit for this bike… It just looks amazing when dropped 2.5”.
    Absolutely NO-JOY-RIDES… This bike runs perfectly as it did off the showroom floor last month. Serious Inquires Only.
    << Click to contact seller via email.
    Contact Name:
    DcHome Phone:
    801-502-4400
    Work Phone:
    --

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: SILVER M109 FOR SALE

Not me. You scared me though. I thought that you were ditching us.