M109 and Oldfart ride report?????

Thread: M109 and Oldfart ride report?????

Very Active Member

Default M109 and Oldfart ride report?????

Where did you guys go?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

oldfart

Default Re: M109 and Oldfart ride report?????

Did'nt get to make the ride. Not realizing what I had done, I gave Ben the wrong address to meet at. There is no Smiths at the corner of 12600 So. and Redwood Road, the store is Albertsones. Anyway I waited there for almost 30 minutes and did not see anyone, so I returned home.

Reed

oldfart

Default Pictures

Train, are you still willing to post some pictures for me? I have tried several times to post pictures, but have not been able to. Please resend your e-mail to me and I will get some pictures to you as soon as possible.

I recieved my fuel processer yesterday. I am waiting for the arrival of my shop manual before I try to mount it. Hopefully I will recieve my dog bones tomorrow or Wed.

Reed

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart
    Did'nt get to make the ride.Â* Not realizing what I had done, I gave Ben the wrong address to meet at.Â* There is no Smiths at the corner of 12600 So. and Redwood Road, the store is Albertsones.Â* Anyway I waited there for almost 30 minutes and did not see anyone, so I returned home.

Reed
    Heh, that's the area I grew up in. He was probably waiting at the Smiths on 10400 S redwood, while you were at the Albertsons at 12600 S redwood. I work just down the street at the eBay building by the freeway.

My name is Kenneth and I have a black 06 M109 with ~500 miles now.
    I just got back from a ~2500 mile ride to Canada and back with two other guys on my Hayabusa.
    I traded in the Hayabusa when i got back for the M109.

Lets plan a ride

I live at Bangerter & 9800 S

oldfart

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you are available and hopefully we can work something out.

Reed