Any input on this FL dealer??

Thread: Any input on this FL dealer??

Default Any input on this FL dealer??

I was wondering if anyone had any experience in dealing with ARS Powersports on RT 70 in Okeechobee. It seems that their out the door prices are far lower than anyone else. I have deposits on a 2006 Busa Ltd. and a 2007 M109R. The Busa was originally supposed to come in a couple of weeks ago, but still hasn't. I recently heard from a local dealer that ARS is for sale and they offer very low prices hoping to get deposits from customers so they can show their "sales" to potential buyers of their business. They have no intention of delivering these bikes. Has anyone on this board delt with them before?

Thanks,
    Richard

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Any input on this FL dealer??

A few people here at work have had excellent dealings with these people. We are located in Ft Myers buy word out is they just have had the lowest prices period.
    Nothing happens if you don't show up

its true igot my 109 there they hands down beat the other stealers in southern fla

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

toneout

I had a deposit on a bike there too. They kept promising and promising and it didn't show. So two weeks later I found mine at their sister store Riders Advantage in Sebring. I only paid $150 more than ARS and didn't have to play any games. Good Luck.

ARS is the best

How much are they offering the bike OTD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Breeze
    How much are they offering the bike OTD
    They quoted me $11,406 OTD including 7% sales tax, plates, title, registration etc. Local Melbourne, FL Stealers won't even discuss pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Way2Fast
    They quoted me $11,406¬* OTD including 7% sales tax, plates, title, registration etc.¬* Local Melbourne, FL Stealers won't even discuss pricing.
    Thks bro , appreciate the info¬*....¬*

Quote Originally Posted by toneout
    I had a deposit on a bike there too.¬* They kept promising and promising and it didn't show.¬* So two weeks later I found mine at their sister store Riders Advantage in Sebring.¬* I only paid $150 more than ARS and didn't have to play any games.¬* Good Luck.
    I just checked prices at Riders Advantage. They have a violet 109 in stock, but want almost $500 more for it. That color wouldn't be my first choice either. Silver for a 2006 and probably white or red for a 2007.

Candingo

I was very happy dealing with Kelly at Rider's Advantage. Picked up my Blurple 109 on May 13th for $11,557 OTD.

Very Active Member

I purchased my Blurple M109 From ARS and had a great experience.

I had a $11,600 OTD price when I called and walked out at $11,900 with a three year extended warranty. I really wanted the Blurple bike and was on a list with Deland Motorsports (MSRP + jacket), Space Port Suzuki in Titusville ($12,700 OTD), House of Power (formerly known as, and more appropriately named, Cons) in Melbourne ($400 over MSRP & free tires for life (bogus)), and ARS in Okee. ARS was the first dealer to call with the Blurple and was the cheapest. They've got my endorsement.
    Airkit;  Techlusion TFi Module; JSD-3M; Drilled Pipes; DLP 2.75" Lowering Bones; Tank Cover; Tank bag; Shaved Beaver; Kuryakyn LED Plate Lights; DLP Plate Relocator; Cortech Saddlebags; Kewlmetal Air Ride Suspension; Stebel Air Horn; Cycle House Short Kickstand

HalGreenlee

I had a deposit with the Okeechobee dealer for about a month. They had quoted me $10,400 plus tax and tag. The delivery date kept changing and the stories kept weaving and bobbing.

We find one in North Carolina for a little more but at least I have a bike.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by J R
    ARS and Riders advantage¬* dealers both are the way to go............. Both are owned by the same great people¬* I wont buy from anyone else at this point.They treated me great They piss off other dealers cause other dealers wont even wanna talk about there pricing saying theres catches and anything else they can say negative....They please the customer not other dealers¬* Our local dealers HATE them and swear there catches ect. ::) The only people i have ever seen talk crap about them is other dealers¬* ::) ::) ::) Fact is you CAN go in there and buy it for what they say on the phone. and its about 2 grand less than the other dealers in this country.............................The 109 is a hot item and is for any dealer if you wanted a bike that had been out a while it wouldnt be hard to get......A smart buisness owner would see that there onto somthing with the motorcycle sales...But not our locals they would rather screw 2 people then have 20000000000000000000000000000 happy ones
    I picked up my black 109 from Justin in the Sebring store. They had 10 people on the waiting list in Ok but I walked in and walked out of the Sebring store with no problem. They do high volume and are great to deal with. He had a burple one last week when I spoke to him.
    st1300 M109 Blackbird

WickedRican

They advertise on the cycletrader book and after speaking to some dealers here in So Fla they have the bvest pricing hands down...

I bought mine at ARS, and yes believe it the M109R Is a HOT bike right now, so sorry if you have to wait. ARS treated me great and 11,400 OTD... price I couldn't resist. I took one look at my silver bullit and said SOLD ill take it. I also want to point out other dealers, in my opinion are a waist of time because I did my looking around. I would recommend ARS, A+ ***** stars

10,485 plus tax out the door as promised 6 weeks delivery time they rock

Very Active Member

I put a deposit down on an 07 three weeks ago (Black of course you silly...) and was told 60 days (give or take),

I'll let you guys know how it goes. (good thing I have my 1800F in the mean time)
    Gear up, ride safe, pray every day.

Very Active Member

Any friggin day now mine (and M109RFAN's) should be in !!!

It will be Christmas in October !!!

Very Active Member

Picked it up today for $11.944 out the door.

Very easy people to deal with. Will buy from them again.

WickedRican

I put a deposit on 8-15-06 after a week of pondering whether or not to pull the plug. I was told 1 month and its been 1 1/2 months (almost 2).
    After much bitching, my Red one (not so common of a color, I guess) was promised to be delivered next week. I will update when I get it...
    :read:

Very Active Member

Emillio,

I put my deposit down on 08-09-06 and was told 2 months which was realistic because mine came in 10 days before that. (but I did get bumped to the front of the list because two guys that were ahead of me for Black ones chickened out) I guess my salesperson was more realistic than yours, but don't fret buddy, soon you will be on a nice red one.

I saw the white one there on the showroom floor and it was a lot nicer than I thought it would be but I ride nothing but Black women,,,,, I mean bikes.

WickedRican

Quote Originally Posted by M109LOVER
    Emillio,

I put my deposit down on 08-09-06 and was told 2 months which was realistic because mine came in 10 days before that. (but I did get bumped to the front of the list because two guys that were ahead of me for Black ones chickened out) I guess my salesperson was more realistic than yours, but don't fret buddy, soon you will be on a nice red one.

I saw the white one there on the showroom floor and it was a lot nicer than I thought it would be but I ride nothing but Black women,,,,, I mean bikes.
    Its only a matter of hours now... I just got a nice Shark full face helmet to ride with tomorrow...

Very Active Member

Its about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club.

Took about a week to get mine from ARS. Great price and very easy to deal with. I would recommend them
    07 M109R Black<br />02 954 Black/Silver