M109 Rider Forums banner

Carolina M90/M109s Sign In....

91K views 431 replies 177 participants last post by  blacklightning 
#1 · (Edited)
All you Carolina M109R and M90 owners sign in please.

Let's see who we have out there and get some M109R GTGs scheduled so you can show off your MODS!

Please try to follow this format:

Handle:
Area:
Color M109R:

Current MODS:

#79 ·
Re: Carolina 109s Sign In....

Medic1210 said:
You mean you even have the big ugly white warning stickers on the tank still? Ughhh... You really need to remove those, even if you don't do anything else to the bike.
Notice I said yet. I'll take'em off when I do my first service. I'm waiting for a hot sunny day so I can let it sit outside in the sun and heat those puppies up. Then I'll yank'em right off!
:bigthumbsup:

#80 ·

Hey MEDIC1210, I've been in the Charlotte area about 4 months. Picked up the Black M109 about 8 months ago. MODs, ISO Grips, Engine guard and still have the white sticker on the tank...I better remove it quickly! People my think I'm a newborn on the bike.

#81 ·

Hey everyone in the Carolinas. Just saw this sign in post and thought I'd 'register' mine.
Black 9
JSD mod
Tank Bra
Gel Seats

That's it!
Can't stay off of it.
Anyone going to Myrtle Beach bike week?
Rick
Handle: Kempo1

#82 ·

Hey Kempo,what part of Chas. do you live in.I'm W.A. off of hwy 61.

#87 ·

Handle: StillKickin
Area: Old Fort, NC
Color: '07 LE
Mods: Just ordered the JSD-3M, Gel Seat, Kury Iso Wing Pegs, the HID light kit? Workin on a backrest for when I need to mount some luggage or carry stuff. Haven't quite figured that one out yet.

Great to see so many NC/SC 109rs. Hope to meet y'all at the Asheville gathering coming up! Probably ought to get some local activity, rides, etc... Always good to kick tires and check each others mods. Look forward to meeting everyone. :bigthumbsup:

#89 ·

New to site. Have had bike about three weeks.

Handle: jwhok (pronounce like "jaywalk")
Color: Red
Mods: KewlMetal 2" risers & Lowering bones 2 3/4" installed. Breakaway cruise control & Rifle Solo Shield on order.

#93 ·

Welcome :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

#94 ·

JettPower
Youngsville/Franklinton, NC area
'07 Limited (Blue of course)
Only 1 week old today, but debadged with Cobra Dragsters (a helluva lot harder than i thought!)
If ya hear me coming, holla... :doorag:

#95 ·

jettpower said:
JettPower
Youngsville/Franklinton, NC area
'07 Limited (Blue of course)
Only 1 week old today, but debadged with Cobra Dragsters (a helluva lot harder than i thought!)
If ya hear me coming, holla... :doorag:
No Friggin way!!

I'm in Youngsville....

I'll send you a PM with my cell..

#96 ·

Handle: DB
Color: Black
Mods: Cobra Speedster Exhaust, Thunder Monster Baffle,Big Air Kit,ISO Grips,JSD-M3,PCIII
Front & Rear Led Turn Signals ,Back-off Modular ,Tank Bra & Gel-Seat ,Suzuki Large Backrest All done by: ButterM109r (thanks)

#98 ·

Well I don't currently have one but it is on its way to me and will be here on Sunday....I thought I might jump in and introduce myself....

Handle: Blwn Dsg
Mods: JDS3m, Lowering bones, Fi2000R all waiting at the house for the bike...How sad is that, I have mods before I have the bike....LOL

#99 ·

blwn dsg said:
Well I don't currently have one but it is on its way to me and will be here on Sunday....I thought I might jump in and introduce myself....

Handle: Blwn Dsg
Mods: JDS3m, Lowering bones, Fi2000R all waiting at the house for the bike...How sad is that, I have mods before I have the bike....LOL
Another brother from the National Harley Truck Owners Club!!! :bigthumbsup:

Welcome Blwn DSG! Told you these bikes were BASAZZ just like our trucks!!

Wish you could have come to the Asheville GTG. Bike or no, you would've been welcome to join us and checkout everything you want to do to that new 07 Red! :D

#101 ·

Congrats on the new rides,especially the LE :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.