M109 Rider Forums banner

Carolina M90/M109s Sign In....

91K views 431 replies 177 participants last post by  blacklightning 
#1 · (Edited)
All you Carolina M109R and M90 owners sign in please.

Let's see who we have out there and get some M109R GTGs scheduled so you can show off your MODS!

Please try to follow this format:

Handle:
Area:
Color M109R:

Current MODS:

#53 ·
Re: Carolina 109s Sign In....

Dave_B said:
thinkin about ordering the lowering bones.Hey Del?..If I supply ya the beverage of your choosing....how about a bone, lesson??
No problem... Just give me a holler one weekend to make sure I'm not working. I usually work from home. Gotta love that telecommuting.. :bigthumbsup:

-Del

#54 ·

Delmustator said:
No problem... Just give me a holler one weekend to make sure I'm not working. I usually work from home. Gotta love that telecommuting.. :bigthumbsup:

-Del
Thanks Boss!, just let me know how to get in touch with ya,let me know what ya want, and i'll go ahead and order the Bones.I work odd weekends/Days too, ahhhhh, the life of a truck driver...P.S> gonna put pics of the latest mods on here today.chromed engine cover,shaved tail and LED turn signals. "D"

#55 ·

Dave_B said:
Thanks Boss!, just let me know how to get in touch with ya,let me know what ya want, and i'll go ahead and order the Bones.I work odd weekends/Days too, ahhhhh, the life of a truck driver...P.S> gonna put pics of the latest mods on here today.chromed engine cover,shaved tail and LED turn signals. "D"
Email sent with contact info..

#61 ·

Hey Guy, I'm also located in Sanford and alway ready to ride, if the weather is clear. I ride to work at Ft Bragg, everyday that I can. Just let me know when and where, most weekends and holidays I can make it happen.

Thanks

Gene

#62 ·

Hey Caolinas, I was just cruising different states board and noticed your roll call gig. Do you have a patent on it? I thought it was a great idea and wondered if you would mind if us Georgia boys copied on it. Not sure we know how many 9"s are down here yet. Sounds like you guys have got your stuff together quite well. Wouild appreciate a reply. Have a safe ride. Lonewolf (Ga)

#66 ·

Not sure if this thread is stopped, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Handle: Sprads
Area: Creedmoor, NC
Color: Black

Mods: Debadged 2nd day, going on vacation for 10 days, am going to miss my new toy.

Mods to be done: JSD, Iso grips, Debeaver, Dragster pipes, gel seat, backrest for the wife.

Look forward to meeting with many of you down the road.

#68 ·

Great to finally be here;
Handle; LE thumper
color; Blue/wht stripe
local; Chas. S.C.
mods; Lots of parts ordered(just got mine on cinco-de-myo from Hilton Head motorsports)

#69 ·

Oh,almost forgot. Axeman and Hotsauce give me a shout. Motorpsycho and I are good friends.We'd enjoy some ride time w/ya. Ken

#71 ·

Handle: Mr. BuBu
Area: Grover, NC, just South of Kings Moutain, and right on the NC/SC border.
Color: LE Blue/White

Current Mods: Mr. BuBu and the big Suzuki touring windshield, being installed today. I know, probably not a porty look for the LE, but it should get the job done for all the I-85 traveling I'm doing back and forth to work up in Charlotte. Future mods include the corbin ferring and sadlebags, matched in LE blue of course.

Gosh, is this weather ever going to clear up for me on my days off? I'm itching for the Blue Ridge Parkway!!!

#72 ·

Thanks for the welcome Del !!!!

#76 ·

Front Runner said:
Mods: absolutely none. I haven't even taken the stickers off yet. I love the stock look. :eek:
You mean you even have the big ugly white warning stickers on the tank still? Ughhh... You really need to remove those, even if you don't do anything else to the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.