Great Weekend

Thread: Great Weekend

Default Great Weekend

Went Friday night to a local bike show and wow!!¬* I counldn't even get the bike shut off before people started crowding around the bike, spent about¬* a hour talking to the various people about the bike.¬* I have never had a bike that evoked this kind of response, I mean even the Harley biker guys were taking pictures of the bike(the fast black one). ¬* I also got a nice surprise when I left,¬* after leaving a stop sign I shifted into 2nd and nailed it and the back end wanted to fish tail!!!¬* What an amazing bike ¬* I live in western KY,¬* so Saturday the misses and I rode up to KY lake and rode through Land Between the Lakes.¬* Logged about 240 miles on Saturday and all day I got the same response from people as I did Friday night.¬* This is truly a amazing motorcycle!!¬* I'm hooked.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Default Re: Great Weekend

It's an awesome bike!! I can't ever get the smile off my face!! I get the same kind of responses everywhere I go!!

Very Active Member

I also see heads turning here in MN - I haven't seen another one on the road yet. I can't wait to get to some time and clean up the back blinker and license plate area, pull decals and badges, and other misc touches.
    2006 Black M109 for sale in MN<br />https://www.m109riders.com/forum/inde...c,12517.0.html

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Same here, lots of looks and questions. Cant wait to hear the comments after we get some mods done.
    Silver 2006 M109R JSD-3M, Side mount rear plate, Small bullet front turn signals, Custom 2 into 1 exhaust.