WHY , WHY, WHY ???

Thread: WHY , WHY, WHY ???

Default WHY , WHY, WHY ???

Lamonster,

Why did you have to start this site? And why did Suzuki have to go and build this bike?

I sold my 1500LC last year after riding it for 5 years, and thought I had bikes out of my system.... Then I saw the M109R. I probably could have shaken the fever eventually, but then I stumbled across this forum.¬* I can't buy a new bike now as my youngest son starts college in the fall.¬* I guess I'll just have to ride vicariously through you guys for a while.

RickO

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: WHY , WHY, WHY ???

Quote Originally Posted by RickO
    Lamonster,

Why did you have to start this site? And why did Suzuki have to go and build this bike?

I sold my 1500LC last year after riding it for 5 years, and thought I had bikes out of my system.... Then I saw the M109R. I probably could have shaken the fever eventually, but then I stumbled across this forum. I can't buy a new bike now as my youngest son starts college in the fall. I guess I'll just have to ride vicariously through you guys for a while.

RickO
    Sorry Bro, somebody had to do it.

toneout

Student loans, my friend.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

traysvega

Yep,and glad ya did....I was alittle worried about buying a all new 1st year bike...but this place has set my mind at ease... knowing we're gonna share the little probs that arise and help each other take care of them..Thanks again Lamount...

Very Active Member

My 4 are still young, 3 to 13, thank god I still have time to save, although I may be riding part of the oldests' education money. I paid off my student loans years ago and still ended up in a steel mill !

Quote Originally Posted by z109r
    My 4 are still young, 3 to 13, thank god I still have time to save, although I may be riding part of the oldests' education money. I paid off my student loans years ago and still ended up in a steel mill !
    I have one boy who is now a Marine and two that are heading there. Got out of all that school stuff. I'm pretty proud of them too.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster
    I have one boy who is now a Marine and two that are heading there. Got out of all that school stuff. I'm pretty proud of them too.
    Sounds like you have your hands full. Godspeed

Hey! Student loan's not a bad idea. :)¬* My middle son, who ia now a¬* , served in the Marines and his college is covered. Anyway..... If I'm able to buy another bike, I know it will be a 109.

RickO