Jacket

View Poll Results: Hello and great site!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • jacket

2 22.22%
  • m109r jacket

7 77.78%

Thread: Jacket

Default Jacket

Great site!¬* I ordered my silver M two weeks ago and expect it anytime.¬* Can anyone tell me if the free jacket offer is available through april?¬*

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

traysvega

Default Re: Jacket

I believe its til the end of april,,least that what the stealer told me... ;D

toneout

Welcome to the site METU! It appears that the jacket is available to people who take DELIVERY of their motorcycles before the end of business on April 30, 2006. Again you have to take delivery, not just get put on a waiting list. BTW, I don't know if I told you this but I get my bike this MONDAY! Hah! Goes to show black is fastest. You're still waiting on a silver.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

That may true, "toneout" is it, however the silver will be worth the wait and I believe I am paying 100 bucks less than you are....... IYF.

toneout

Quote Originally Posted by metu
    That may true, "toneout" is it, however the silver will be worth the wait and I believe I am paying 100 bucks less than you are....... IYF.
    Yes it will be $100 less but mine will be in my garage on Monday. When will yours be in? Who knows.

Very Active Member

Had my silver one 4 weeks ago. How bout that! ;D

toneout

Congratulations.

Okay, "Tongue, out" mine me be a week out still but I have the advantage of sitting back and watching others make mods (mistakes) first so that I can avoid them.. JK, I will be there with the digital camera for the unveiling. Have a safe trip.

toneout

I will call you on Monday on the way back "doyablow?"

That hurts! Especially since I am the guy that taught you how to ride, Ouch!

toneout

Taught me how not to ride!

Oh yea, OH YEA, WELL ....... WHATEVER MAN!

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by toneout
    Welcome to the site METU!¬* It appears that the jacket is available to people who take DELIVERY of their motorcycles before the end of business on April 30, 2006.¬* Again you have to take delivery, not just get put on a waiting list.¬* BTW, I don't know if I told you this but I get my bike this MONDAY! Hah!¬* Goes to show black is fastest.¬* You're still waiting on a silver.
    Bought my silver one on March 9th, picked it up on the 10th. A tech at the dealership actually ordered it, but after sitting on it and realizing it wasn't a good fit for him, he decided not to get it. So it was on the floor for anyone to take. I just happened to walk in at the right time. Went there on a tuesday to see it, went back on Thursday to buy it, took it home that Friday.

Black looks great, but Silver just looks so much cleaner in my opinion.

The blue is nice too, but the purple tint to it doesn't do it for me.

Congratulations on your new bike! I have had mine for two weeks now. The more you ride it the more you love it. What's up with the poll? Jacket or M109R Jacket
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..