We did our ride today.

Thread: We did our ride today.

HalGreenlee

Default We did our ride today.

Lamont, Ron and myself did our ride today.¬* We went down to Hot Springs, NC from Lamonts house in Tennessee.¬* It was a little overcast but the road was perfect and enough turns to make anyone happy.¬* A huge boulder had fallen onto the road so I had to wait while they blasted it and pushed the debris off of the road.

Lamont and I did a little roll on contest but I don't think you want to hear which bike came out on top.¬* Nor can I tell you who was on which bike.¬* Just want to build the suspense a little.¬* LOL.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

HalGreenlee

Default Re: We did our ride today.

P.S. Maybe Lamont can fill you in on the results.

Well I did get spanked but what bike was I riding? ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

HalGreenlee

Maybe this will help. All I could see in my rear view mirror was a bike getting smaller and smaller. My bike was definitely black. And so was Lamonts.

Quote Originally Posted by J R
    Come on man I gotta get to bed and im leaving for vacation in the morning and dont know when ill have internet acc again ;D Come on man fess up.What happened and how bad and so on and so forth.Dont leave me hangin bro ;D
    It's true, I got spanked on my black bike. ;D

toneout

That means either the VTX or M109R won.¬* Could you please be a bit more helpful?

HalGreenlee

I was on the M109R and I kept looking in my mirror at the fading other bike. Later I heard something about a rev limiter cutting the engine off and traffic on the road.

Honestly it probably wasn't a truly fair comparison. Another bike was up ahead of us and we were on his tail real quick and had to backoff. But the M109 really kicks butt from 4,000 rpm and up.

toneout

That means the VTX lost no matter what the excuses. Woohoo! We've got riders beating Vipers and heavily modified VTX's. Looks like we are off to a good start!

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by toneout
    That means the VTX lost no matter what the excuses. Woohoo! We've got riders beating Vipers and heavily modified VTX's. Looks like we are off to a good start!
    Think of the potential after mods. ;D .................................................. ...................................
    Life began for me on March 1st '06