Cant seem to find these grip or floorboards anywhere

Thread: Cant seem to find these grip or floorboards anywhere

Default Cant seem to find these grip or floorboards anywhere

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am hoping you can help me out. I saw these grips and floorboards on a M109R and thought to myself that I have to have'em. However no matter how many times I google I cant seem to find these things and wondered if anyone would have any feed back on how to get them or have seem them before. Please see pics below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m109grips.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	390048   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12inchboards.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	390050  

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jclark313 View Post
    Hey Guys and Gals,

I am hoping you can help me out. I saw these grips and floorboards on a M109R and thought to myself that I have to have'em. However no matter how many times I google I cant seem to find these things and wondered if anyone would have any feed back on how to get them or have seem them before. Please see pics below.
    I've seen similar floorboards on meancycles.com haven't seen those grips though. good luck on your search.

Hey Guys and Gals,

Below are links to where I was able find the floorboards you’re looking for and the hand grips. Please keep in mind, I was only able to find the grips in a chrome finish. I was unable to find the black/chrome combo grips you posted in your pics.

1. Floorboards: https://www.meancycles.com/store/par...?partID=229911

2. M109R Hand Grips (Chrome): https://www.ebay.com/i/393028635890?...BoCEEgQAvD_BwE

3. M109R Hand Grips #2 (Chrome): https://www.ebay.com/i/122035365444?...nd%3DUnbranded

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a brand new pair of those floor boards I am willing to sell. If interested PM me.
    06 Black 9\De-Badged\De-Beavered\Kuryakyn ISO Grips\GI-Pro\Stebel Air-horn\Shift Kit-EVO-S93\Motolights\Kriss Industries Headlight Modulator\Kriss Industries BLT (Break Light\Turn-Signal Flasher)\Kuryakyn Dually ISO Pegs\KewlMetal 2" Chrome Hole Risers\Cycle House Levers and Kickstand\Suzuki Engine Guards\SS-Brake-Throttle Cables\K&N Filters\Cobra Swept Exhaust\Thunder Monster Baffles\Stock Chrome Wheels\Front Gaffler Rotors\Kuryakyn 2320s wLED bulbs\Cobra PowrPro\