Cost of Installing Mini Ape hangers along with cables

Thread: Cost of Installing Mini Ape hangers along with cables

Default Cost of Installing Mini Ape hangers along with cables

Hello all,

Been a member for a few years but First time poster. I have a 2012 M109R and I just purchased a set of 14' inch DIRTY D MONKEY BAGGER DRAG BARS for my bike along with the 1.5 risers and cables. Does anyone know about how much that would cost to get installed. I know I cant get a specific answer but just looking for a ballpark number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dirty D Monkey Bagger.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	390040  

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jclark313 View Post
    Hello all,

Been a member for a few years but First time poster. I have a 2012 M109R and I just purchased a set of 14' inch DIRTY D MONKEY BAGGER DRAG BARS for my bike along with the 1.5 risers and cables. Does anyone know about how much that would cost to get installed. I know I cant get a specific answer but just looking for a ballpark number.
    Bro, that’s definitely going to be exclusively-relative to shops in your area, and who you may or may not know. If I had to take an estimated guess at it, I would say your cost is going to be in the $400 - $500 range at the very least, based on the high-end cost of hourly labor charges imposed by mechanics and service/repair shops nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Bro, that’s definitely going to be exclusively-relative to shops in your area, and who you may or may not know. If I had to take an estimated guess at it, I would say your cost is going to be in the $400 - $500 range at the very least, based on the high-end cost of hourly labor charges imposed by mechanics and service/repair shops nowadays.

Thanx man. For now I just have the bars that got delivered to my home. Still waiting on the risers and cables but that gives me something to work off of. Appreciate the feedback. Once my other equipment comes in I will reach out to a local spot and have them installed. Safe Riding man and Thanx again.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jclark313 View Post
    Thanx man. For now I just have the bars that got delivered to my home. Still waiting on the risers and cables but that gives me something to work off of. Appreciate the feedback. Once my other equipment comes in I will reach out to a local spot and have them installed. Safe Riding man and Thanx again.
    You're welcome my brother. Keep us posted on the outcome, and please post some pics of your 9.