About MeanCycles...
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: About MeanCycles...

  1. #1
    Member Habitat666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    11

    Question About MeanCycles...

    Hey guys. Iíve ordered +3 cables from Meancycles at october 9, they have contacted me only once about my order and that was it. Since then they havenít returned my e-mails and I have no idea when or if the product will reach me. I live in Turkey, I know it will take time for the package to reach me but no one is returning my e-mails and that kinda makes me wanna question things. Has anyone ever had any problems with this company?

    Click image for larger version.†

Name:	62DA3420-79F8-474E-9FB9-E845340E1813.jpg†
Views:	34†
Size:	30.6 KB†
ID:	389950
    Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.


  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member Mrtallguy67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gardner, KS
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Rest easy knowing Meancycles is a top notch company to work with. You might get a faster reply via Facebook messenger. Look for JC Pomar and message him directly, he is the owner of meancycles and I know he will help you out and let you know what the hold up is.

    Meancycles is my go to shop and I have purchased many items from them. They are also a sponsor of my Boulevard FB page and donates prizes to the members monthly. They are not a fly by night shady operation.

    BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

  4. #3
    Active Member RFM1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    Rest easy knowing Meancycles is a top notch company to work with. You might get a faster reply via Facebook messenger. Look for JC Pomar and message him directly, he is the owner of meancycles and I know he will help you out and let you know what the hold up is.

    Meancycles is my go to shop and I have purchased many items from them. They are also a sponsor of my Boulevard FB page and donates prizes to the members monthly. They are not a fly by night shady operation.

    i second that. I've used em for various items on my m109. the shipping doesn't seem to be real speedy. but I've had nothing but good luck with them. they're definitely my go to source.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member Mrtallguy67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gardner, KS
    Posts
    715

    Default

    I reached out to JC for you and he messaged me back. He said they have tried to reach you via email as well, he thinks the replies might be going to your spam or junk folder. The delay is due to the fact they you ordered stainless lines, but in the notes, you asked for black. Black is available, but it is a different price. He needs you to approve the cost and then the items can ship.

    I will send you a PM with more info.

    BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

  7. #5
    Member Habitat666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    I reached out to JC for you and he messaged me back. He said they have tried to reach you via email as well, he thinks the replies might be going to your spam or junk folder. The delay is due to the fact they you ordered stainless lines, but in the notes, you asked for black. Black is available, but it is a different price. He needs you to approve the cost and then the items can ship.

    I will send you a PM with more info.
    Thanks to Mrtallguy Iíve managed to contact them and we have resolved the issue. It appears that we have some sort of problems with e-mails. I donít recieve their mails, Iíve checked my spam folder and everything but cannot seem to find anything. Anyways we eventually contacted through whatsapp and they were very helpful. Thank you all for replying, cheers!
    Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.


  8. #6
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Got to love the internet! LOL

    I been to Turkey three times never seen 109 there though! =)
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


  9. #7
    Member Habitat666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StitchsLoft View Post
    Got to love the internet! LOL

    I been to Turkey three times never seen 109 there though! =)
    Itís kind of expensive here in Turkey, that may be the reason. And hey next time youíre here just hit me up, we could get a beer!
    Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.


  10. #8

    Default

    Sorry to hear of your experience. Those darn spam folders. Been to Izmir & Ephesus Turkey, interesting history, amazing architecture, everyone was friendly.
    I had an issue with some MotionPro cables I bought from MeanCycles being too long. They were supposed to be +3, yet were more like +8. Spoke with JC and Julio multiple times, very helpful. They put me in touch with a rep at MotionPro to get the correct measurements then hooked me up with the right cables.

  11. #9
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habitat666 View Post
    Itís kind of expensive here in Turkey, that may be the reason. And hey next time youíre here just hit me up, we could get a beer!
    That was another lifetime in the Navy... I was there in '98, '99 and '02 for the Navy EA-6B's and was there for big quake in 98 too, that was crazy but was at Incirlik Air Base.
    https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...538-story.html
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
-->