M109 Rider Forums banner

Help Please

729 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 ·
Hello I’m new and I’m set on buying an M109R BOSS.. I have 2 options a 2014 and a 2019.. was there any major changes from 2014-2019?. Like did they fix any issues that was going on with the 2014 or something like that ?.. I can’t really find much information in the internet !. If the 2014 it’s a solid bike , I am definitely going for that one , seeing it’s much more cheaper !.

#2 ·
Hello I'm new and I'm set on buying an M109R BOSS.. I have 2 options a 2014 and a 2019.. was there any major changes from 2014-2019?. Like did they fix any issues that was going on with the 2014 or something like that ?.. I can't really find much information in the internet !. If the 2014 it's a solid bike , I am definitely going for that one , seeing it's much more cheaper !.
2014 and 2019 is basicly the same. No real changes from 2011 to current, except for color. Go for it!

#5 ·
Cheaper doesn’t always equate to better, especially when buying a used motorcycle. Considering the mileage on the bike relevant to its year model, service history, overall condition of the bike, perceived care and cleanliness of the bike, leaks, and proper mechanical and electronic functions of the bike are the more/most important factors to consider when purchasing a used bike. If the 2014 BOSS model meets all of those requirements, I would definitely jump at that opportunity. All four of my M109s were used, when I purchased them. Each had very low mileage; all of the service history was provided for each one; each bike was in immaculate condition; each bike was meticulously-clean and cared for; there were no leaks on either of them; and every one of them were flawless, in terms of their mechanical and electronic functions. Oh, and I purchased each one on a great, great, great, great deal!

Good luck on your endeavors OP, and please be sure to post pics of your M109R, once you have it in your possession. 😁😎👊🏽😎😁

#6 ·
Good luck! Mine was 2008 and have had very little issues you look it over well and look at milage and wear you should know what you are getting...

Get those Engine mounts changed soon and look at fuel tuning will be your first... As far as the hard shift (we all know we will hear that from you next) ya grow a pair in your big toe! LOL

Good luck cant wait to see it! Pics or it didnt happen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.