Stereo controls

Thread: Stereo controls

Default Stereo controls

I found this on Amazon. Little expensive but if your looking for a set of buttons you can mount within reach of your thumb this might work for you also. I used 3M double sided tape. On the C109 it’s a flat surface under the horn switch. The 3M tape holds it as well as a screw believe it or not. I don’t have to baby it while pressing a button. I did however use a little piece of fishing line as a tether just Incase, but I’ve found it’s not necessary.
    I have the Tsukyu fearing with the stereo. The radio controls that came with it suck.

Rockford Fosgate PMX-BTUR Universal Bluetooth Steering Wheel Remote Controller for Car, Truck, Boat, Motorcycle or UTV https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M59WDF6..._PcDyFb25Z95Q4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DFEFCF3E-D382-4CD4-A419-7E7354C51844_1600245568449.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	389726  
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Does this device pair to your phone and a set of bluetooth speakers? I have handlebar mounted bluetooth speakers and have been looking for a way to control the audio while driving.

Yes. This is perfect for that. This pairs with your phone. Volume play/pause and next/last all on phone. Even has a Siri button. So my phone automatically pairs with my stereo and this device at the same time. I stream from phone to stereo. I turn the stereo volume up full. Then the volume on phone can control full rang I’ve had it for a couple hundred miles and I really like it. It’s kinda like a factory location. I can even reach buttons while holding the clutch in.
    I took a chance when I ordered it not knowing if I could make the handle bar mount work. It comes with three different mounts. I’m using the one with the flat surface. Really could not be happier. Been looking for this a long time. At $100 I just hope it last a few years.
    09' C109RT Thunder Teardrop Intakes;Cobra PowrPro;GIpro TRE/gear indicator;cobra exhaust;Tsukayu 7" Stereo/GPS Boox One Fairing;Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags;fender chrome; Rear Master cylinder Chrome;Tank bib;headlight visor,driving light visors,speedo visor and directional visors;Throttle lock; Kuryakyn cup holder;Kuryakyn mirrors;Kuryakyn Dually ISO Highway pegs;TMS Trunk; zXe head light and driving light bulbs;Draggers;Denali air horn

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

this is the one that i used on my old Victory Cross Roads...

worked pretty well.
    https://www.amazon.com/MTX-Universal...JJMBD8P3GXGSNN

just make sure that you get the mount for it. but it works really well.

this was another one that i had looked at but it never said if it was waterproof/resistant so i was hesitant to get it. but other people seemed to have pretty good luck with it as well
    https://www.amazon.com/Satechi-Bluet...NsaWNrPXRydWU=
    Last edited by MonsterMash; 2 Days Ago at 09:30 AM.
    you got your jesus on the dashboard, the devil's under my hood. you're takin' down to legal, i'm pulling it up to no good. god is your co-pilot, i let satan ride shotgun, you pay a toll to get to heaven, but on the road to hell there's none.....

Navy - Its not just a job, its an adventure

I looked at all those round buttons. I just couldn’t figure out how to mount it within reach of my thumb.