M109 Rider Forums banner

Looks like the Domio did not last too long

8K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Toni ducati 
#1 · (Edited)
I had the Domio for about two weeks. Went to charge it today and it looks like it is not working. So, guess that is a bust. Too bad it was kinda cool while it worked. So, I called Domio and they suggested a reset. Sent over instructions now it is back to working.

#4 ·
Further to StupourDave - it's an in-helmet audio system which uses the *helmet* (not earphones) to induce audio into the headspace. Like putting a cup to a wall - the wall is the speaker, well Domio made your helmet shell a speaker. I'm a Cardo/Packtalk man myself.

#6 ·
I wear a half helmet, so I bought speaker pouches that attach to my straps and has a tab that slips in between the shell and the liner. The speakers fit in the pouches, but would stick inside in a full face helmet. There is also a audio jack to plug in ear buds or something else that would use that input.

#7 · (Edited)
It is definitely not unobtrusive!

Also, check out the review for the Moto. Cons start at 5:50.

Attachments

#13 ·
There are two little holes next to the charging port. Use a paper clip end and insert it into one of the holes-forget which one-and that should reset it. Mine was frozen on and couldn’t get it to connect. Just by shear trial and error I stuck a paper clip in one of those tiny holes and tada it worked. One issue resolved several other still to figure out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.