M109 Rider Forums banner

Exhaust pop

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 ·
hi all, i really want my pipes to pop crackle and bang on deceleration, ive seen others that do it... I've got cobra dragsters, but they dont do it. Tried different filters, no joy, once my bolt come loose form the exhaust flange which created an air leak, bike done it beautifully then. But obviously a lot of heat coming out... any other suggestions on how to achieve this?

#4 ·
Running rich? Do you have a fuel management so you can lean it out a tad? Mine did it stock even at times but with my PwrProBlack and new pipes its very rare...

After I drove it about 20 mins after install was whole different bike! If you do shop around you can get good price I did!

$$$JP CYLCLES

$$EBAY
Hello I was just wondering how you like the PPBlack? I have one and I think its doing the job. But I often wonder if flashing the ECU would be better. Only reason I went with auto tune is I'm inn Michigan. I could be riding in the morning at 25 degrees then might be 70-80 the next day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.