Any clubs or meets in Michigan or Near?

Thread: Any clubs or meets in Michigan or Near?

Default Any clubs or meets in Michigan or Near?

Hey all, There any specific meets for M109's in Michigan or around here. Looked under the Michigan section and a lot of the posts are old. I hang out with a few local clubs, but they are mostly Harleys. It would be nice to meet up with some 109's, if anything to just grab some drinks and talk shop and such.
    "Life is what you make it..."

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member purvistechie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fate9176 View Post
    Hey all, There any specific meets for M109's in Michigan or around here. Looked under the Michigan section and a lot of the posts are old. I hang out with a few local clubs, but they are mostly Harleys. It would be nice to meet up with some 109's, if anything to just grab some drinks and talk shop and such.
    We had some "Midwest Meets" a few years back. This particular forum used to do a Mid-Atlantic meet that was pretty big.

Most of us have moved on to "other" bikes. I will always have a soft spot for my 109 though. Try sending a message to "scorp" or "Kands", they still ride 109 in Lower Michigan and might be able to hook you up.

Good luck! I still have many great friends from the "Midwest Meets" started on this forum!

Purvistechie

OLD - RED 07 loaded, NEW - 2015 StreetGlide Special Black Denim Dropped Bags, CVO Rear Fender, Passenger Boards, Chop Tour Pack, Driver Back Rest, Stage 3 BOOM! Audio, Full Sac Headers, Tuner, Exhaust.