WTB Chrome rear taillight bezel
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WTB Chrome rear taillight bezel

  1. #1
    Active Member Fate9176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Holt, Michigan
    Posts
    84

    Default WTB Chrome rear taillight bezel

    Does anyone know where to get the taillight bezel. I've seen some pictures of bikes with them, but am not having much luck finding a shop that has one. I did find one for the C109, but not sure if it fits the M109. Below is the link for the C109 in case I'm not describing what I'm looking for correctly.

    http://www.accessoryinternational.co...ard-c109r.html

    Plus the top of that bezel dips down, I guess to resemble a hawk for the brand name.
    "Life is what you make it..."



  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member MrBarros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Boston, MA.
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fate9176 View Post
    Does anyone know where to get the taillight bezel. I've seen some pictures of bikes with them, but am not having much luck finding a shop that has one. I did find one for the C109, but not sure if it fits the M109. Below is the link for the C109 in case I'm not describing what I'm looking for correctly.

    http://www.accessoryinternational.co...ard-c109r.html

    Plus the top of that bezel dips down, I guess to resemble a hawk for the brand name.
    That does not look like it will fit the M109R taillight. I will assist in the search. Good luck!

  4. #3
    Very Active Member MrBarros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Boston, MA.
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fate9176 View Post
    Does anyone know where to get the taillight bezel. I've seen some pictures of bikes with them, but am not having much luck finding a shop that has one. I did find one for the C109, but not sure if it fits the M109. Below is the link for the C109 in case I'm not describing what I'm looking for correctly.

    http://www.accessoryinternational.co...ard-c109r.html

    Plus the top of that bezel dips down, I guess to resemble a hawk for the brand name.
    The only one I can come up with, not chrome but carbon fiber.
    http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/pa...trim-m109.html

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Active Member Fate9176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Holt, Michigan
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarros View Post
    The only one I can come up with, not chrome but carbon fiber.
    http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/pa...trim-m109.html
    Thank you very much! I'll keep looking, worst case, I could get that one and just send it out to get it chromed. Thank you for your help!
    "Life is what you make it..."



  7. #5
    Very Active Member Chrispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Delhi, Ontario
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Iím honestly surprised that these bezels are that difficult to find, I bought one not long ago when I bought another 9 lol

  8. #6
    Active Member Fate9176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Holt, Michigan
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
    Iím honestly surprised that these bezels are that difficult to find, I bought one not long ago when I bought another 9 lol

    O wow, do you remember where you got it from?
    "Life is what you make it..."



  9. #7
    Very Active Member Chrispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Delhi, Ontario
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fate9176 View Post
    O wow, do you remember where you got it from?
    Sorry, guess I should reword that, I bought a 09í not too long ago that already had one of those bezels installed lol


  10. #8
    Active Member Fate9176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Holt, Michigan
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
    Sorry, guess I should reword that, I bought a 09í not too long ago that already had one of those bezels installed lol

    omg yes! That is exactly what I am looking for. Gahhhh, hopefully someone might remember where to get one.
    "Life is what you make it..."



  11. #9
    Very Active Member DutchM1800R2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Think this came up a while ago as well. Seems they stopped producing this part. Could be a challenge trying to find one...

  12. #10
    Active Member Fate9176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Holt, Michigan
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchM1800R2 View Post
    Think this came up a while ago as well. Seems they stopped producing this part. Could be a challenge trying to find one...
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You should sell me the one of yours Chrispy.......hah!
    "Life is what you make it..."



  13. #11
    Very Active Member Chrispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Delhi, Ontario
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fate9176 View Post
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You should sell me the one of yours Chrispy.......hah!
    If I decide to part with it, Iíll let you know but it suits the bike way too good lol

  14. #12
    Very Active Member StitchsLoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wellsville, NY
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Got mine on ebay the double stick tape was crap had to add more but its been on there couple years would have to dig to see where I got it!
    ~Stitch

    2008 M109R2 AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. by STARK INDUSTRIES


  15. #13
    Very Active Member JUDAH-9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ARLINGTON, TX
    Posts
    5,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fate9176 View Post
    O wow, do you remember where you got it from?
    Fate9176, the Chrome Taillight Bezel is no longer made and/or sold. That has been the case for quite some time now. It has become a rare and somewhat valuable item. However, I have one in my storage unit, from our move from Kentucky to Texas. Itís in excellent condition. I thought I was going to use it on one of my 9s, but I changed the whole scheme of the bike and tail section. Weíre in the process of buying a new house now, and as soon as we close on a house weíll have everything in our storage units delivered to to our new house. Itís going to be at least a couple of months from now, but if youíre willing to wait, Iíd be willing to sell it to you.

    Just send me a PM now with interest in the Chrome Taillight Bezel, so Iíll have some information to contact you with, once I have it.

  16. #14
    Active Member Fate9176's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Holt, Michigan
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUDAH-9 View Post
    Fate9176, the Chrome Taillight Bezel is no longer made and/or sold. That has been the case for quite some time now. It has become a rare and somewhat valuable item. However, I have one in my storage unit, from our move from Kentucky to Texas. Itís in excellent condition. I thought I was going to use it on one of my 9s, but I changed the whole scheme of the bike and tail section. Weíre in the process of buying a new house now, and as soon as we close on a house weíll have everything in our storage units delivered to to our new house. Itís going to be at least a couple of months from now, but if youíre willing to wait, Iíd be willing to sell it to you.

    Just send me a PM now with interest in the Chrome Taillight Bezel, so Iíll have some information to contact you with, once I have it.

    Sounds perfect. I don't mind waiting at all. I send you a PM. Thank you!
    "Life is what you make it..."



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
-->