M109 Rider Forums banner

Domio Sound Quality Excellent

981 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 ·
Out yesterday for about an hour with the Domio. The sound quality is excellent. It really does turn you helmet into surround sound. The Domio attaches to the helmet and pairs to you iPhone and using vibration transmits the sound into your helmet. It really works well. No more headphones or wires. There is a pro version which allows group riders to talk with one another as well. It is a great product

https://domiosports.com

#2 ·
You got one huh? I've had set in my cart for about 2 weeks LOL

So anyone wants couple code I been hunting... No idea how long they will last, they saying they can ship atm, in past some waited like 12 months to get them!

This just came in email about 4 days ago! 25% OFF (code: DOMIOXX 25) <<NO SPACE

This still seems to be working but im sure not long! 30% OFF (code: DOMIOXX 30) << NO SPACE

#3 ·
Well you know what most of us do when we pay off a CC, run it up again but the 30% off code did work!

I have only seen (2) these solo pro on ebay and they went for more than the website with the coupon code so I waited!

I got the combo pair and xtra mount for my other helmets! Why not, I am sick of head phones and want see how the phone calls work!

My LG is pretty busted up need new phone this year too! :-\

#4 ·
these look pretty cool. i know i have the sena 10c with the speakers inside my helmet as i ride with earplugs anyways.
but they remind me of my AfterShokz that i run and ride my bicycle with - uses bone conduction so nothing in the ears.
i'm really curious to how they sound though. since my sena camera seems to have been having issues lately, i really haven't been using it so these could be a great alternative.

#5 ·
these look pretty cool. i know i have the sena 10c with the speakers inside my helmet as i ride with earplugs anyways.
but they remind me of my AfterShokz that i run and ride my bicycle with - uses bone conduction so nothing in the ears. i'm really curious to how they sound though. since my sena camera seems to have been having issues lately, i really haven't been using it so these could be a great alternative.
Well I will post a review once I get mine and get them installed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.