M109 Rider Forums banner

Throttle POV on I-94

592 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  kodiakrider 
#1 ·
This is a little better. I figured out how to clip and transition between clips. So, this is a little long just less than nine mins. Now, I think I will work on another POV. I kinda like the idea of what the ride looks like away from the rider perspectivehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?

#2 ·
What is the GoPro actually mounted to? I do like that view because it allows you to be a little more engaged with the rider, allowing you to see some of the control inputs and bikes response to those inputs. Keep plugging away at it.

#3 ·
GoPro mount

I actually have wrist wrap with the GoPro mount on it. It uses velcro to secure around your wrist. A purchased a GoPro mount set on Amazon. I think it was around $29. Comes with a case for all the mounts, second plexiglass case for the GoPro, and small camera case as well as quite a few mounts... more than I will use. It was a good deal and great quality. - Glenn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.