WTB - m109r Gel Seat "Standard Cut"

Thread: WTB - m109r Gel Seat "Standard Cut"

Default WTB - m109r Gel Seat "Standard Cut"

Looking for a Suzuki gel seat standard cut. I think they are no longer making this cut it seems only full cut is available. Any ideas on an upgraded seat that might help you move close to the bars for a 5' 10" rider?? My shoulder blades have been killing me after 1.5hr rides. Already ordered the 2" revo risers, hopefully that will help! me Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

I’m 5’11”, I have the full cut gel with the 2” risers and it feel good to me. The risers made all of the difference in the world.

Oneida Suzuki has standard cut gels seats, they are $300 plus shipping, shipping to me was $60, I would say it would be slightly higher to you in CA.

If you would like to wait a little while, I have a brand new set on my M109R, they have been on the bike for about 100 miles. I decided to go with a set of Corbins and will be selling these when my Corbins arrive, that should be in about a month. Looking to get $300 shipped for mine, this would save you around $70 or so.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Keep me posted! I think I would want to take you up one this!

Quote Originally Posted by gino33 View Post
    Keep me posted! I think I would want to take you up one this!
    Will do, I ordered the Corbins on the 17th, they said 3-4 weeks for build so I would expect them to be shipping my seats out in the next 3 weeks. I don't have any rides planned between now and then so there will be minimal use. If you are wanting them sooner, I could go ahead and send them to you and just put my stock ones on until the Corbins get here.