M109 Rider Forums banner

Throttle Perspective

754 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 ·
Still playing around with the GoPro and thought that I would try to get some video from the throttle hand perspective. This is really short less then 2 mins. So far, I have learned: 1) GoPro creates 'chapters' which breaks up the video into 4 meg clips. 2) the battery is good for about one hour maybe less. So, I need to pick and choose when I shoot. 3) Still trying to figure the best resolution to use. 4) I got a mic for the GoPro and hoping it will take some wind noise out. 5) Editing, I am not very good at that yet. Anyhow, here is the first try at the throttle view. I think I will try a few more times to get something good

#5 ·
No, I did not know you did that. That is really cool, thanks! I really don't know how to do all that but I am trying to figure it out. Thanks, Glenn
Taken me years to learn honestly but its cheap program so I am limited... I have hot 2K on my main channel so had to up my game I did both yours in about 15-20 mins! 8)

#6 ·
thunder Road

Dude, that's cool - thanks. What do you use to edit the vids? I only have iMovie - I think it can do some of those things but I haven't learned how to use it - still figuring out the basics of all this. Also, noticed the GoPro has some nicks on the face probably from hanging it below the throttle. Raining here now so it will be a couple of days before I get to try again. I am going to use the throttle view again but this time wait until I hit the expressway part of the ride back home. People drive really fast of 41 to 94, cager speeds hit 80-90 mph so that should be interesting view - I ride that stretch fast to stay ahead of the cagers coming up from behind.

#7 ·
I use mostly iSkySoft Editor its pretty simple to learn but it also doesnt do a lot the adding text and such features look bad so I normally do not use that... I need to get a better one just not pulled the trigger.

I watch few guys on You Tube that do mind-blowing videos not only content but just editing and production value is amazing!

One my recent favorites!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.