M109 Rider Forums banner

Motorcycle ID

826 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Fate9176 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all,
Just posting this because I notice Motorcycle ID is an add that is posted on this site. I ordered some Yana Shiki grips that were specific for my motorcycle. This has been the worst experience I've had with any vendor. First, it took them 2 weeks to get the grips shipped. I got tired of waiting, so called them to cancel. As it happened, the day I ordered the cancel and refund, the grips arrived in the mail that evening. Their site never updated my order with any tracking, the grips just showed up. Since they showed up, they cancelled my refund. I opened the grips and they are meant for a smaller handle bar, even thou they were suppose to be specific to my year and model. So I contacted them and told them the issue, then they wanted pictures, which I provided. They said way 2 days for the manufacturer to respond....My response was, does it matter....what if I just don't want them....don't you allow returns....They told me I have to wait. So 2 days go by, I call again. Same response, wait 2 more days. I wait 2 more days, call again. Same response, wait 2 more days. So I call today and say I am tired of waiting, how much longer do I have to wait for the manufacturer. So they now say, they will process the return, but it will take 3 to 5 days for me to get a email with the return label. Then about 3 days for shipping back to them, then they need to verify the product, then 3 - 5 days for the refund........I think this has to be the worst experience I have had with any company.....ever.........

See less See more
#2 ·
Update to my situation. I finally got the refund. They refunded me last week. After countless phone calls, I finally told them that I opened a dispute with my bank, and they have a week to resolve this. This company is a middle man, they rely on the manufacturer to give them the parts. A lot of our conversations revolved around their struggle getting the manufacturer to reply to them. My response to this is, I paid you, not the manufacturer, if you can't get them to hurry up on the refund process, that isn't my problem. As customers stand, they need to take care of their customers first and worry about issues with their suppliers second. I just can't believe how much of an issue it was to get this all resolved. In the end thou, they finally took care of me, I guess that's kind of a silver lining.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.